*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249022-Maries-Big-Night
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1249022
Marie saves herself for the big moment
  Marie's Big Night.

  Marie collapses on her bed, tears streaming down her face again. Her brain reviews a vision of Paul with a beautiful dark haired woman laughing and sharing a bar stool together. The girl is smartly dressed in a long red gown, totally open in the back and a V in the front  just barely holding in her firm bulging breasts. The tips of her nipples reaching toward the world announce their intentions. Her deep inviting eyes radiate a look that would capture any wanting man and tonight Paul is her victim.

    The woman's hand slowly and gently meanders up Paul's leg. She stops just long enough to create a reaction. As her hand continues, his manhood shows and she gently caresses the bulge. Imediately he sends his hand on a similar quest.
The look of anticipation in his eyes indicates his hand is dangerously close to penetrating her wet wanting mound. Suddenly, she gasped a deep breath. His hand continues stroking as her body quivers with acceptance. Marie turns and runs. The last thing she hears as her own flailing breasts are barely held back by the braless sundress, is the acceptance of Paul's moans. Marie completely loses control. The image is burned into her soul forever. She fears the tears will never stop.

    It was only three weeks ago that Marie was on top of the world. She planned a surprise for Paul that was unheard of. Her father, a General in Washington DC pulled some strings and was able to get Marie a flight to Kuwait. There was no time for a honeymoon as they were married the same day Paul was to report to Fort Evens. Eight weeks later he was stationed in the middle east. The night she was dreaming of since she was a freshman in high school and the event she prepared for was suddenly stolen from her. Marie was a virgin and Paul would be her first.

    On the ride from the plane to the barracks, Marie dreamed of their first time and of the look on Paul's face. He would see her voluptuous body hardly covered with nothing but a silky sun dress. She was surprised that she did not feel uncomfortable without a bra or panties. Actually the coolness of the air sneaking up her dress was quite sensual and the growing wetness sent a tingling sensation that caused her heart to stand up and take notice.

    The slightly labored breathing surprised her. She was sure the driver noticed as he kept peeking at her through the rear view. She did not care though, this new hot feeling had completely consumed her. The only thought in her head now was the feeling of Paul's huge manness spreading her and filling her completely, much more than her fingers could ever do. Her breathing seemed uncontrollable now she wanted so badly to slide her hand up her skirt to see if the back of her dress was wet, but was afraid she would loose control if she touched herself.

    Marie could hardly contain her excitement as she exited the car and headed for the canteen. The operations officer said Paul was usually there on Friday nights. She noticed her hard protruding nipples trying to rip open the silky dress. Normally, she  would be embarrassed, but not tonight. She could feel her sultry walk and it just turned her on more. She was sexy and on fire. Her whole body was ready to surrender to a high she had only dreamed of. Marie had saved months of passion for Paul. Tonight she would rock his world and her own too. Her mouth dropped and her heart seemed to stop when she walked in. All hungry eyes were on her except Paul's. He was engulfed in his own passion.

  Marie screamed and ran back to the waiting car. Her emotions torn and her world shattered. She noticed the driver had not lost his wanting eyes. Marie grabbed at his manhood out of spite. He responded by removing her dress in seconds and  mounted her as her willing legs spread to accept him. Her crying turned to moans as he pumped hard and fast. She gyrated back and spit flew out of her gapping mouth in a futile attempt to suck in enough oxygen to satisfy her needs.

    She found herself wishing that Paul would catch her as she was brought closer and closer to a screaming end by this stranger. Suddenly she didn't care anymore, her head was spinning. Her screams and moans flowed freely as her body took over. She gave herself completely to the built up passion. Then It was over. Oddly she felt fulfilled but still sad. She slid into her dress and curled up into the backseat as the driver returned her to the plane.

      As she stepped out of the car, there was an aching empty feeling inside her. With a broken heart and tears flowing, she thanked the stranger. She stopped and glanced back toward the canteen half wishing Paul would be there running toward her. A sad look shadowed her face, she walked up to the plane then boarded.

   
© Copyright 2007 Ski -ster (markinski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249022-Maries-Big-Night