*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250317-RAPTURE---An-Acrostic
Rated: 18+ · Editorial · Opinion · #1250317
RAPTURE - An Acrostic about the right wing religous ferver
RAPTURE


                   Radical inept and unbelievable to a person of logic
                   Answers to forty percent of a world power martyroplogic
                   Pathetic to the degree of almost being humorous
                   Torture to those of us who realize the blunderous
                   Umbrella of the zealous ferver in the Right Wing
                   Ramifications are in gross proportions of their sting
                   Eternity was never meant for their closed minds to grasp.

*************************


         I spent my day reading about the rapture of the right wing in these the United States of America, and how they welcome the Armegeddon to prove their point. They would take us to this horrible outcome of a society gone bazerk in their ferver to prove they are so right. The scariest part of all is that they are so convincing to so many who are producing entire generations of ignorance, prejudice, bigotry and a gripping theocracy of their beliefs around the human race like a noose at a galley hanging. Will they never stop? How many times must they represent the very thing they say they despise, and justify it to their last dying breath?

         Misery loves company is only one of the conclusions I have come upon. But to actually decide to ride the war head as it creates the Armegeddon or world destruction with Bible in hand, is enough to make my stomach turn. Not only do I object, but I rebel and speak out against a great wrong to humanity as a whole, not to mention the Earth and ALL of her creatures. Not only do I say NO, but HELL NO!

Respectfully and with Love,
)O(
© Copyright 2007 DragonBlue (dragonblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250317-RAPTURE---An-Acrostic