*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253032-Welcome-to-CuddleVille
by angie
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1253032
Welcome to CuddleVille is about the children there and all of the exciting things they do.
Chapter Two

The Trip to the Fair


The next day, Donald woke up all excited about the fair and sat down at the table with his father, while his mother was still fixing breakfast.

“Good morning mom and dad! It sure does seem like it's going to be a nice morning and a good day for the fair,” said Donald to his mom and dad.

“Oh yeah, today is the fair,” Dad said in a joking tone.

“Can I go to the fair after breakfast?” Donald asked.

“Sure, I don't see why not,” said his mom, looking at Dad.

“I agree, but only as long as you are back in home for lunch and to help me in the garage,” replied his dad.

So after breakfast, Donald heads down the street to where the fair is and on his way he sees Brittney, Conner, and Timothy heading to the fair. So he hurry's up to catch up with them.

“Hey guys! Wait up for me!” yelled Donald. “Are you guys on your way to the fair?”

“We sure are. Is that where you’re headed to?” asked Conner in response to Donald.

“Yes, I sure am. So we can all go together then,” said Donald.

So they all head to the fair and when they got there they saw Joseph and Jamie standing in line to get in:

ALL RIDES .50 cents ALL DRINKS .10 cents ALL GAMES .25 cents
“Hey guys! Wait up for us!” yelled Conner.

“Come on!” Jamie yelled back to them.

“What do you guys want to do first?” asked Conner.

“First, I want to go play some of the games,” replied Donald.

“Okay that sounds like a great idea,” commented Conner.

So the boys and Brittney head over to where the games are.

“Hey look! There is the Water Gun Game. That looks like such fun, I think I will give it a try,” said Donald. “That does look like fun,” agreed Conner and Jamie.

When they get over to the game Annie, Lori, Connie and Cynthia are already playing the game.

“Hello guys! This game sure is fun,” said Annie as she got up to let someone else sit down to give it a try.

“Hey everyone, Joseph, and I will meet you over at the ring toss game,” said Timothy.

“Okay,” replies everyone.

Not too long after they all had taken their turn at the Water Gun Game, they go and meet up with Joseph and Timothy over at the Ring Toss Game.

“Guess what? Donald and Annie won themselves a big stuffed animal playing that Water Gun Game,” reported Lori.

“Have you two won anything yet?” asked Connie.

“Yes, I won a small stuffed animal myself,” said Timothy.

“Not me,” replied Joseph.

“Hey look! Over there is the Spider Ride! Anyone wants to join me and Brittney for the ride of the afternoon,” asked Connie.

“Sure, we would like to,” says the rest of the girls. Any of you boys want to join?”

“Nope, us boys are going to go play some more games,” said Donald.

“Okay, so we will meet you boys over at the Dunking Tank (by the entrance) after we get done riding the Spider Ride,” says Brittney.

“Okay,” replies the boys.

“Hey guys, why don't we go and play that Basketball Game over there sitting beside that Cotton Candy Stand,” suggested Jamie.

“That looks cool and they have some neat posters along with some other cool prizes,” said Donald.

The boys get to shoot a couple of baskets before it is time for them to meet up with the girls at the Dunking Game.

“I wonder who is getting dunked in the tank today,” says Timothy. “Can you see from here (as they are walking towards the entrance) asks Donald. “ It looks like Mr. Kraft,” says Joseph.

“This is going to be fun trying to dunk Mr. Kraft,” says Jamie.

While the boys are waiting for the girls, they decide to start taking turns in trying to dunk Mr. Kraft.

“Well here the girls come from riding the Spider,” says Joseph.

“So have you boys tried your luck at dunking Mr. Kraft yet?” asks Brittney.

“Yes, and we have had no luck yet,” reports Jamie.

“Why don't you let us girls give it a try?” suggests Brittney.

Annie is the first one to try and she dunks Mr. Kraft and they all start clapping.

Then Lori tries and misses. Next is Brittney's turn and she dunks Mr. Kraft and they all start clapping for her.

Then Connie and Cynthia try but they both miss. Donald tries again and he dunks Mr. Kraft and everyone starts clapping. So the rest of the boys try and they still have to make Mr. Kraft see the water.

“Well even though I am having lots of fun, I am starting to get hungry.

So I think I will go home and eat some lunch, and show my parents what I have won today and tell them of all the fun things that I have done and seen.

I will also help my dad in the garage after we have lunch.

So I will see you guys all tomorrow at school,” said Donald.

“Alright, see you tomorrow,” replied everyone.

The next day at school Donald makes plans with his friends to join him at the fair.

After school they all go home to do their chores and homework so they can meet up at the fair for another fun filled day.
© Copyright 2007 angie (afawns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253032-Welcome-to-CuddleVille