*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253155-A-Simple-Mind-Talking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1253155
The part long deprived has been given a moment to speak... even just for once...
At long last... the silent mind has uttered a sound... "Mmm..." That was it... But the others, astonished, gave way to let this part be revealed. They know, she has been speechless till now...
I don't need to open a mouth to speak. I am a part but never felt I was. I am the most rubbish so I wasn't given a chance to share. This is my moment. Though my words are inane, this moment is the most important to me. I was just a part. Couldn't be me because there wasn't me. The others are so bright that I cannot show mine. I am always a shadow. I couldn't have anything but this moment. I am always ignored till now. I am the void, the empty space... You can see nothing though I know a lot... The truth is, the others are nothing compared to my size. They've been in me and now, they're free and dominating. Some of them go to me when they get disappointed. They return to me but after a short while, they go. All of them deny I exist. Most of the time they fail to see me but the truth is, they intentionally don't want to see me. Though I sound melancholic, I feel the opposite. I have a purpose and I was given a chance to speak. I am certain of this. I am just here and talkin. This is the first moment there has been me. Well, now, I guess there's always me. It's just that she can't be me...
© Copyright 2007 Sophie Amaranth (lumiere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253155-A-Simple-Mind-Talking