*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253568-Pleasure-party-plus
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1253568
Some jobs are more fun than others
Chapter 1

"Hey James!" Billy yelled out from across the room.

  James smirked and waved as he bent over to tie his laces. "Who did you get for tonight?" he responded.

  "I got Roger and the 7-11 surveillance," Billy replied rolling his eyes. "Who did you get?"

  The wrinkles on James's forehead pretty much told the whole story.  It was a pained and disappointed look that Billy had seen many times before.

  "Oh, You lucky dog! You're working with Butch again aren't you?" Billy blurted between chuckles.  "You couldn't have had worse luck unless you pulled the Gypsies job too!"

  "Up yours!" Was the sharp response as James finished strapping on his gun and tried to ignore Billy's blasting laughter. "I do have bad friggin luck!"

  "You boys have a good date and don't get all wound up from the porno show."  Billy walked away whistling the tune to, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

    Butch was one of the best female detectives on the force, good as any of the men and at times it was hard to believe she was.... well, a girl. She kept her hair in a bun and like all of the detectives, she dressed for undercover work.  If any womanly curves showed through, it is not something that James ever noticed. It was not uncommon to get a whack in the arm or a shove into the lockers from her if you made any kind of remark out of line. Most of the men on the force were certain that Lacey, (they only called her Butch behind her back) was surely a dike.

    James didn't have a problem with her work performance. As far as that went, he felt very secure with her as a partner even in the worst situations. He just hated gays. He had experienced an episode when he was a young boy and those feelings had stayed with him since. She never told him she was gay and he didn't bother to ask. He would surely choke on his words if he even tried, besides, it was very apparent, everyone knew it.

  James was professional enough to rise above his own feelings and work in a respectful manner with Lacey. That was the reason why he was matched with her so often. There was not more than a handful of guys that would work with her and not be intimidated. Their excuse was the gay issue, but James felt it was more that. She showed them up, her detective skills were impeccable.

  James weathered some snickers as he walked past the lockers and headed for the briefing room. "What a bunch of assholes!" he murmured.

    Lacey was already there looking over some paper work. The Sarge removed his reading glasses and shot a sorry look at James as he entered the room. Oddly there was no one else in the room.

  "Listen up, you two," The Sarge said way too softly. "I have a special assignment, it is rated HI-PRI so get out your notebooks. This is not just the Gypsy case, but as far as the others go, that is what you are working on. This assignment will require constant attention for the complete weekend. You will both stay on site and alternate shifts when not posing."

  James and Lacey both stepped closer to the Sarge. "Posing?" they both asked in an uncertain tone.

    "I picked you two because I feel you are the best we have. This is very delicate, trust and protocol are of the utmost importance. We have solid information that there are some high ranking officials taking part in an international ring called  Pleasure Party Plus. You two are to watch until you have enough information to penetrate and break it up. The clincher here is that there are certain people that we are required to weed out before the exposure takes place." The Sarge's face radiated some embarrassment as he continues, "You know I hate this, I believe if you break the law, you should be punished. This is from the top so my hands are tied. Here is a list of names that should not be involved when this becomes public. Memorize them as you will have nothing in writing. You will have to pose as clients to reach these people and warn them about the bust.
Any questions?"

  Lacey shot a scared look at James. "Sarge, this is way out of my comfort zone. You can surely see that I could not convince anyone that I am a sensuous bimbo that caresses some jerk with a Woody and a desire to blow his juices all over me!  There are much better qualified women here than me."

  "I agree with Lacey Sarge, I am very uncomfortable with this assignment. It is against my nature to allow certain people to pull their pants up and sneak out the back door!" James didn't mention the other reason. His sexuality was kept very separate from work and especially from a female workmate. Christ, he didn't even have a sex life since his wife died 2 years ago.

    James's thoughts drifted back to his wife, Kristy. He could still feel her delicate touch as she caressed him gently and caused his desires to excel beyond control. The feeling of his heart beating too fast and every part of his body tingling with excitement as she pulled his member closer to her. The velvet feel of her skin against his. His eyes focusing only on the exotic world they were entering together. Both bodies gyrating together as one until their internal essence would suddenly burst and meet. The amative thought of this sent shudders throughout James's body.

  "You ok, James?"  Lacey's voice brought him back to reality. "I didn't realize that thinking of me in thong would affect you this way. Thanks for the compliment asshole!"

  James wiped the sweat off his brow and tried to hide his growing  manhood.
"No .... No, I wasn't thinking that Lacey. I... well I just got a sudden chill, that's all." James lied as he tried to wipe the sudden thought of Butch in a thong out of his mind. "Well not until you mentioned it, I think you are right someone else should take this assignment."

    "Ok you two," Sarge barked, "Save the sexual tension for when you need it. Now get going."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  Lacey dropped her suitcase on the bed as James began unloading and setting up the equipment. She wished the bed was in a separate room. An uneasy feeling overtook her as she thought about sleeping in a bed with a stranger sitting there watching her. Well not actually watching her, because he would be watching the building across the street but still it would feel that way. She tried to hide her things as she unpacked so that James would not see the special clothes she would have to wear across the street. This was not her style but she had to admit, they made her feel kind of sexy when she tried them on.

    "Wow! Pay dirt already," James exclaimed as he looked through the binoculars. "Lacey, come see this!"

  Lacey looked through the lens and saw a man undressing a cute girl. Her chest pushed out against his hands as he unbuttoned her blouse. The nipples were completely apparent through the light material and they seemed to struggle against the fabric. The man slowly moved his hand down across her navel, popped the button and reached down under her pants. It was easy to tell when he reached the destination as her face became flush, her upper body went slightly limp and she closed her eyes. Her hips began swaying with his motions and she had to hold onto his shoulders to keep from collapsing.

    Lacey took a deep breath and without taking her eyes off the excitement she suggested that she take the first watch.

    "Ok," James replied, "How about I run down and get us some food then? I'll pick up some pizza or something." He took the murmur from Lacey to mean yes and left.

    The two people across the street were getting pretty heated and so was Lacey. Her forehead began sweating and it was becoming more and more difficult to catch her breath. She watched the two bumping against each other, the girl strattled his shaft as she sat on his lap. Lacey could almost hear the moaning and screaming in her head. She suddenly found herself whimpering and realized how wet she felt. That is when she remembered to turn on the audio from the bug the bureau had installed earlier. Now she could hear the same moans that were once only in her head and this excited her even more. Her whole body tingled slightly as they now were completely naked and the girl was swallowing his huge member. Lacey could almost felt the gagging sensation as the huge shaft completely disappeared.

  Lacey was now experiencing hot flashes as she watched the man's face grimace with total pleasure. She was surprised to hear,  New New River Train by the group Parcheesi playing in the background. It was a fantastic song for this type of action. A combination of odd beats that seems to coincide with every motion of the two lovers.The girl was making gurgling noises now as she caressed her own mound. The man was pumping and pulling her head to the beat of the music. He was moaning and gasping loudly now. Lacey could tell he was close and that opened a gusher inside her that began to show a wet spot in her pants.

    She couldn't remember feeling this way before. She longed for the full feeling of a man inside her, forcing her legs apart. She unbuttoned her shirt and two smooth round breasts fell out. She shuddered slightly as the coolness of the air touched them. Her hands, feeling like they belonged to someone else, moved to her pants. Once she removed them and her hand found that wet destination, she almost passed out as her wet lips felt the warm fingers. She gave up on the surveillance and plopped onto the bed. Her fingers now spreading and pushing all of the spots that excited her the most. Her hips began bumping back at her hand as she squeezed her rock hard nipple with the other. She was gasping for breath and reaching heights she had never experienced before.

    Suddenly the door swung open. "Hey, the pizza place was closed," James yelled, "I picked up Chinese, got some wanton soup, egg rolls and........." James completely lost his train of thought as his eyes popped wide open. Laying on the bed, and fully engulfed in her own pleasure, was Lacey. James was blown away at the sensual, erotic body that lay before him. She had perky round breasts and the pointed nipples showed her excitement. Her hand was busy pumping and caressing her pussy lips with a slurping action that sent chills through James's body. Their eyes locked and James could feel the moment of explosion in them as Lacey gasped for all the oxygen she could get. Her body bouncing and slithering on the bed and then slowed to a stop as her screams turned to tiny moans and whimpers.

    James could feel the hotness in himself and didn't attempt to hide his increasing bulge. His head felt light and he longed for the touch of a woman again as he realized the beauty that lay before him.

    "You're a little late James," Lacey murmured.

    "I thought you were....." James started to respond.

      "A lesbian?" Lacey finished. "I know what the guys have been saying about me. James I'm not gay, I have just been waiting for you to notice me."

    "Well, why don't you get cleaned up and I will  get some plates and drinks?" James blurted. "This is the first time I have thought about a woman other than Kristy," he whispered." He was bulging again. "We have the whole weekend ahead of us Lacey." James smiled, "I won't be late again...... Butch!"

    Lacey turned her head and smiled at him as he watched her hot naked body disappear behind the bathroom door.

   


   

 

   
   
© Copyright 2007 Ski -ster (markinski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253568-Pleasure-party-plus