*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254225-Guardians
Rated: E · Outline · Spiritual · #1254225
This is a brief synopsis of my new script Guardians. What do you think?
Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Well, whether you do or you don’t, doesn’t matter. They exist. Each of us has a guardian, someone to look out for us and guide us in making the right decision. So here’s the deal folks, be good and you go to heaven, be bad you go to hell. Be VERY good and you get given the job opportunity of being a GA. The gig’s for 30 years, for the last 5 years you get an apprentice who will take over your charges. It’s a pretty sweet deal if you enjoy helping people (which you must do if you got the offer.) However, one person is not so approving of the system. Dagan was one of the first GA’s and was so good at it that he was kept on. And on and on. That was an eternity ago and Dagan is no longer enjoying himself. He has become a prisoner because of his kindness towards humanity. Now things are going to change. If Dagan can’t quit then he needs to get fired which is easier said than done. He turns on humanity and uses his persuasive nature to corrupt and often kill his charges. If God lets him go then Lucifer will gladly take him on and He can’t risk having an enemy like Dagan. Their only hope is Elias, Dagan’s young and impressionable apprentice. But does Elias have the power to convert Dagan or is there more to him than everyone is seeing?

Basically, the story follows Dagan a Guardian Angel who wants out. He is a bit of an outcast, not liked by the othe GA's because of his unorthodox approach, but they don't know the half of it! God tries to keep his antics as under-wraps as possible but he is beginning to be too much to handle. Things suddenly look up when Elias arrives. They can see that his potential may be enough to set Dagan on the straight and narrow...but they greatly under-estimate them both. Elias is at first wary of Dagan but soon comes to be fascinated by his behaviour, much to the annoyance of Dagan. He later figures that Elias may be the one to help him after all. But things get a lot darker than Elias ever expected when Lucifer comes into the equation. An acquaintance of Dagan's, they are plotting something unthinkable. But Elias is in too deep to do anything about it and a part of him doesn't want to either. Thrown into the mix are Ravon, an old charge of Dagan's that he is very protective over; Isaac, who has been in limbo for the past 150 years and Diego, a GA who isn't actually dead yet!

NB: The character mentioned in feedback as 'Rachel' is now the character of 'Ravon' as I decided to change the name!
© Copyright 2007 Sundance (c_benham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254225-Guardians