*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254572-Comes-in-lust
by over18
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1254572
This is wat ill do, if i had the right man.
There she lays with nothing on waiting for him to come through the door. Her pussy feeling so wet and her nipples slowly getting harder as she waits fo him. Her hands handcuffed to the bed post and her legs wide open so he can see her beautiful cunt. She waits for him. She hears foot steps coming towards the bedroom door. She holds her breathe as two guys come through the door. Their bodies streching their shirts. They take a long look, and watching her lay there with her soft pussy starring back at them. One of the guys go up to her and spread her legs so wide and start licking her pussy. His tongue exploring her beauitful sweet tasting twat. She starts to moan and move her pussy back on to his face, the other guy watching his mate eat out this amazing smooth cunt. She starts to scream and they both know she is about to come so the guy eating her out stops and pushes two fingers into her. She feels so tight and amazing. The other guy starts to undress himself and his penis is so hard and throbing with come. He goes over to the girls breasts and sucks and bites on them. She is enjoying the two guys playing with her. As she is coming there is a knock at the bed room door and another guy comes in and sees these two guys playing with this girl and shes she is enjoying having it happen to her. He gets naked and moves toward the girls face and sits on top of her. He pushes his hard cock into her mouth. The first two guys get ready and one sticks there hard cock into her tight ass and the other into her wet smooth pussy. All at sametimes they fuck her in all three holes. Her pussy so wet and the guy with his penis in her mouth rubs his ball over her chin.
© Copyright 2007 over18 (saddenheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254572-Comes-in-lust