*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254809-Notes-in-Class
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1254809
i wrote this years ago, it is a script about two girls who write notes in class
Monday 3rd October – Mr Dyball’s maths lesson. Many children are fighting and throwing things around the room. Mr Dyball does not remain in control of the class throughout the whole lesson. Tasha and Leah are not working but writing notes to each other at the back of the classroom.

Tasha – how are you?

Leah – bored of maths

Tasha -Yeah, I know. What you doing tonight?

Leah - Don’t know, think I might sneak out.

Tasha -To do what?

Leah - The usual, duh!

Tasha -Can I come?

Leah - Only if you don’t get too drunk and start puking, that was not nice last week.

Tasha -I hear you!

Leah - How has your mum been?

Tasha -Umm, eerrrr, don’t ask!

Leah - Bad I am guessing then.

Tasha -Yeah well she is a bitch, she just doesn’t care, look I hate mum and maths so can we al least make these notes a bit more fun and interesting.

Leah - O.K. where are you hanging out tonight?

Tasha -Park, safe place don’t get caught by the cops, so we will be safe and Darren is getting the booze.

Leah - Sounds sorted. Hey, what is Adam doing?

Tasha -Being an idiot like he always is. He fancies Helen you know, even though he has a girlfriend.

Leah - Oooooh, naughty! Why does Mr Dyball not wear any deodorant? He stinks and he sweats like I don’t know what.

Tasha -Plus he is like 22 and bald, haha!

Leah - There it goes, someone threw something, he is losing control.

Tasha -I think that is why maths is so boring, because we never do anything.

Leah - We are suppose to be doing our GCSE’s this year but I can guarantee I will fail maths. We haven’t even done any coursework.

Tasha -Crazy world. Anyway something more interesting. What has happened with you and Ashton.

Leah - She is a stupid girl, we had a fight over nothing really, in fact it’s really stupid, she asked me if I could borrow a pen and I said NO. She went mad in the middle of English, threatened to kill me, that kind of thing and I punched her.

Tasha -What! You punched her! Wow! So what happened, do you like get told off.

Leah - Yeah but I couldn’t care less, popular girls think they are untouchable and I just wanted to prove that when I have had enough of someone being such a bully, slag, bitch etc etc. Then I might just flip. And I did. That girl will not be coming anywhere near me, but it doesn’t mean Heather hates me and she is actually hard. Opps.

Tasha -Yeah don’t know whether to laugh at that or not, well I am proud of you.

Leah - 5 more minutes of Dyball.

Tasha -Good, can’t wait to get out of here.

Leah - Are you still talking to Sharon?

Tasha -Yeah, kind of, she is annoying and a real gossip, but she is funny. One thing about her is that she backstabs everyone. Do you know what she told me about Michelle?

Leah - What? It better be good.

Tasha -She is pregnant.

Leah - Pardon, you don’t really think that is true do you? Who is the father?

Tasha -Don’t know could be might not be, Jordan of course.

It is the end of the math’s lesson and a surge of teenagers leave the room.

Tuesday 4th October – Mr Dyball’s maths lesson. This is the last lesson of the day, most pupils are mulling around disinterested and bored.

Tasha -Last night was so good, I got into massive trouble when I got home.

Leah - You back to late, all I got was ‘you been out?’. I hate them so much, imagine not even noticing your daughter has gone out. I was gutted.

Tasha -At least you didn’t get into trouble.

Leah - Look Tash, let me tell you something, it is better to have parents who care. I don’t even know if my mum loves me. When I am at home I fell unwanted and lonely and it not much fun day in day out believe me.

Tasha -o.k. you have a point, but you can get away with murder.

Leah - We still have police you know.

Tasha -What! I don’t get it, haha. See were you are going, you know what I mean.

Leah - I asked Michelle if she is pregnant and it sounds like the gossiping Sharon was right, Michelle is shitting herself.

Tasha -Your joki

The teacher rips the page Tasha is writing on off her. He proceeds to read it out and the class giggle hysterically. Tasha and Leah look at each other embarrassed and ashamed.

© Copyright 2007 pswaterman (pswaterman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254809-Notes-in-Class