*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254876-Comes-in-lust--Part-TWO
by over18
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1254876
The follow up.
She just sucked hard on his penis as his balls rubbed her face. Her pussy so wet and her come flowing over her ass hole making it easier for the guy to fuck her ass. Her moaning deepening as his penis gets deeper in the throat. He starts filling her mouth up with come making her swallow every mouthful. He gets up off her and goes to sit down to watch the other two guys fuck this ladies pussy and ass. Still handcuffed she moves round the bed and starts to scream. All the guy know she is coming. The guy with his penis in her ass starts to come filling her little hole with his sticky come. It runs out of her ass and onto the bed as he slowly pulls out making her come again over the guys cock in her tight smooth pussy. He starts to pound her harder. Her screaming picking up and her nipples so hard. The two guys that have already came go over to her chest and starts wanking over the two of them fucking. The two wanking themself start to come as the guy fucking her comes. His come fulls her up and he pulls out and lets the rest of his come drip all over her clit and watches the two guys come all over her chest and breasts. They all move away from the bed. They are still watching her laying there with all their come on her and leaking out of her. THey leave her handcuff there and get dressed. All three of them leave the bedroom and flow out the building. The girl still laying there, the come starting to dry on her snow white skin and beautiful shaped pussy. Minutes slowly go by. She still handcuffed to her bed. Waiting for him to come. About an hour after her sex with three random guys, her love walks in. See her there. Handcuffed and covered in seamen of his friends. He goes up to her wife and kisses her on the lips and he can taste his mates come rolling round in he mouth. Their come starting to curst on her skin. He uncuffs her hands and grabs her a dress to put on. He takes her out to the living room to where the three other guys sit having a coffee. They all lick their lips and carry on drinking their coffee. The girl just smiles and pours a coffee.
© Copyright 2007 over18 (saddenheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254876-Comes-in-lust--Part-TWO