*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256231-The-Love-that-can-be-Found-could-be-Lost
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #1256231
when somebody break your heart, you want to erase them from your memory.
"The Love that can be found can wander around aimlessly and be lost." I don't know why I say this, but its just true. Days go by and the clock is steady ticking away. Memories start to fade, evaporating into the sky. What is your name? Where do I know you from? You reminiscensed about me holding you, was I in your life before? You dreamed about me? I conversed with you? What are you talking about? Our soul was never one! Why are you crying? Stop making me feel guilty, I hate to feel guilty! What? I wiped your tears off your face before? You wiped mines too?
Hmph, I never cried before, oh, you mean on the inside. Hey wait a minute! Who in the world are you?! Answer me!! I want to know. "The Love that can be found can truly wander off and be lost." Huh, there's that annoying quote again. You don't know me! You can't expect to come in my life thinking that I am going to change. I am a loner, what is done is done. That is what you call 'destiny'. I never had love for you, I don't even know you or a least I can't remember. If I did had love for you....leave it alone, I don't want it to be found. Now let me be.
© Copyright 2007 Sillenx (sorrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256231-The-Love-that-can-be-Found-could-be-Lost