*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259289-Pain
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1259289
Death can come in many forms
My heart is ripped from my chest,still beating it is held before me and crushed cruelly by my love. Eyes wide feeling the ache and the darkness closing in I fall to my knees,begging silently as the tears roll down my cheeks. The pain increases as the hand tightens around my heart,the nails of the hand digging into it. A friend stands by watching with horror writ in their eyes,disbelieving what they are seeing,unable to stop it. As the light fades the hole in my chest closes leaving a black hole where my love once held a sacred place. I watch through pin pricks of pain as my heart is tossed aside and beats slowly ceasing to exist. I close my eyes and wonder how many times a heart can be abused before it ceases to beat,it ceases to love,it ceases to simply sustain my life. I lie waiting to become the victim of another,useless and bleeding upon the ground,feeling the life flow from me and sighing as I simply cease to exist.
© Copyright 2007 Marie Fasano (italiankitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259289-Pain