*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260575-Firey-Passion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1260575
A tale of sexual lust and love.
The two fought for control of the kiss, not a one daring to break it, even to breathe. He pushed her back into a laying position, finally able to win control of the kiss, he broke the kiss and kissed down her neck, she began to pant, and he was breathing heavily as well, as he continued to suck, bite, and kiss her neck. He kissed her lips once more, before he bit her bottom lip and broke the kiss off completely. He took his time in taking off her clothes and then allowed her to strip his off. She made sure to accidentally brush up against any sensitive spots of his body. He let his nude body press against hers as he captured her lips once more. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and his hands went over her body, slowly his hands crept to her pussy and he was rubbing her clit slowly and softly. She arched her body up a little at this contact, wanting more of it. He began to kiss down her body, licking and nibbling at certain spots. He reached her pussy and began to lick the wet juices. He stuck his tongue in her, feeling around, so deep in her, his tongue was. He licked and sucked at her pussy for a long time, before he could feel her climax becoming closer and closer. He licked her a little faster, till she did cum, she came moaning and gasping, she moaned his name. She relaxed for a few seconds, before she began to kiss him once again. She felt him so hard and throbbing, and she could feel that he was about to penetrate her. She waited and she felt him slid up in her. He was so hard and throbbing and so deep in her, she moaned and so did he. He began a soft pattern, in and out, pushing deeper every time, till, he was thrusting in her hard and rough and she was screaming and gasping.  He pushed into her a couple more times before he came and she came also. He groaned once more before he pulled out and laid next to him. “Mmm, love you so much Dan” she said “I love you too Missy” he said and wrapped his arms around her body.

© Copyright 2007 MissyBlack (missyblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260575-Firey-Passion