*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262224-Some-things-I-just-dont-understand
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #1262224
Why are people the way they are


  Has anyone relzed how many people are out for them selves today? I don't understand. What happen to honesty and helping someone out because its just nice sometimes. Is's nice to be helped out right? Why not do the same for someone else and make someone else's day? Instead people get jealous of others and instead of being happy for someone they want to either take what they got or get someting better to make them look better. Why, who cares?
  I honestly don't care what others think of me. I like doing things for others when I am more fortanate than them instead of flauting what I do have. And if someone has better than me I'm glad, it's nice to see someone doing well. Peolple work ard for what they have and deserve it to thefullest.(Thats if they taken from someone else to get it.) 
  I know this isn't referring to everyone, I just want the one's it does refer to, to stop and look and ask themselves if they honestly feel better that  they have taken something from someone who has earned it and now benefiting from it?
  If you do great!Not eveyone has a consious (i think thats how you spell it, if not please correct me) I vaule my friendships and relationships of others and I personally couldn't do it.
    I guess what I am trying to say is please consider the feelings of others. Those who are good to themselves get good things in return.

© Copyright 2007 Lil_Luci (luci at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262224-Some-things-I-just-dont-understand