*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264709-Be-Quiet-And-Mind-Your-Own-Business
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1264709
Busybodies/Virtious Women
I know that you all are saying what is really going on with April... lol

I am trying to talk to all the busybodies that are out there... I would like to talk to you about all that is going on in the world and show you that you can turn busybodies into Virtious Women......

Well I think that we all know that Being a Busy Body is not what we are intended to be.  I can say that I used to be a busybody I could not wait until my girls came over so that we can spend time together and catch up on all of the Gossip.. Lordy Lordy I thought to myself that this right here is better than peanut butter and Jelly.

I will like to give some supporting scripture on this also..

And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
1 Timothy 5:13

Not only are these Busybodies spreading strife but they are being called tattlers also.....we are not knowing that we should hold our tongues. and stop going here and there trying to get information from others just so we can Help "Spread The News". I really think that some busybodies think that what they are doing is fine.. not knowing that they are hurting others, ruining others characters, but not only that they are going against the word of God..(this is the one that really counts)

At this time we have to turn this around for the good...Everyone needs to know that they can make a Complete U Turn and Turn into a Virtious Women...

What is a Virtious Women, hmmmm

She is a Keeper of the Home that includes family and Other Womens..

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:4-5

My My My.. that is what I am today, even tho I mess up and Make Mistakes I make sure I take care of home before I do anything else, which leads me to say that I do nothing else because there is to much be done around the house.. If we have so much time to worry about others lives around us we need to ask ourselves the question, Is our Home being taken care of, is our Children and Husband being made to know they are special..and they come before all of our friends... or computers (I need to work on the computer one)...

We need to Know that GOD Did not create us for strife nor did HE create us to be Busybodies... HE created us for HIS Glory and for us to Praise HIM.. So Next time you feel the urge to do anything else ungodly.. or have to much time on your hands more than what you really need.. get on your knees and talk to your Heavenly Father.. This right here will lead you down the Path of becoming a Virtious Women... and the feeling that comes with it is grand.. I cannot even describe the feeling, All as I know is that we all serve a Gracious GOD and a forgiving GOD.. that can turn us all around, all we have to do is ask...

Love your sis in Christ

April
© Copyright 2007 vessel4him (vessel4him at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264709-Be-Quiet-And-Mind-Your-Own-Business