*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267084-a-letter-to-a-friend
by calid
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1267084
a must read!!!
Dear Angel,

If you’re reading this letter, you are probably here on earth, waiting for your next assignment from heaven. Boy, you sure did make a difference in my life. You’ve taught me many things. Some of the things you have taught me, you don’t even know you have.

You taught me what a true friendship really is. You have rid me of a lot of my worries. You have taught me that the grass can be greener on the other side. You’ve taught me that it’s okay to go left, when you really want to go right.

I can’t believe, I fell for an angel. You’re the sweetest person, I’ve ever met. Your personality is awesome. When I’m around you, reality becomes a dream. I’m in such a dreamlike state; I must pinch myself to see if I’m really still alive.

Your looks are so amazing. When I look at you, I can only look for a short time. If I look at you for any longer, I’d be gazing, Gazing into heaven, that is. Your eyes are like the sunset, so beautiful to watch. You are truly indeed, a most special person in my life. You’re like the soft wind of summer breeze that brushes against my face. I hope to see you again someday.

From the dude that thinks of you most everyday,
Calvin
© Copyright 2007 calid (wonder08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267084-a-letter-to-a-friend