*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268108-Are-you-a-real-entrepreneur
Rated: E · Column · Business · #1268108
Characteristics of a real entrepreneur
As “real entrepreneurs,” you have to be able to enjoy, love and embrace the financial burden that comes along with its role. If you’re unable to do this, and the pressure is placed on your supporting team, you will end up losing them! Real entrepreneurs love the financial risk! It’s like a drug in business that keeps you high! It’s not only the financial risk you must love, it’s also loving problems and giving them quick solutions, wanting control and power, having an enormous amount of self-confidence, being a role-model, knowing how to juggle numbers, wanting to be a winner at all costs, thriving off of learning and growing, having entrepreneurial intuition and lastly, having the faith to listen to your employees, trust their skill set and letting them do the job they’re good at. Every company needs employees, freelancers, and experts but they also need a “real entrepreneur” – and this should be you! Nobody else, and I mean nobody, can be the pumping heart of your company.

Jenny Munford is the President and Executive Producer at Creative Bube Tube - A Television Commercial and Video Production Company.

© Copyright 2007 Jenny Munford (jennymunford at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268108-Are-you-a-real-entrepreneur