*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268627-Independant-Beauty
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Fashion · #1268627
"If you have it, display it"
Her independant beauty, suduce's me constantly holding my breath in my lungs, so sweet I taste her lips on mine that it's just outstanding how she can look this way. unbelieveable matters in this case, her beauty gives no excuse of her love magic, I can always look at the second end of her beauty, as she walks in those open toes, yes sir! with her hair down to her back, girl you got me sprung of that, no wonder why I can't touch another girl, her independant beauty beats on me repeatly/ telling me to hold her, with care pulling my hands through her hair, I feel so seductive, trying not be scared to touch her body, just one time, that's all I need. but no I can't undress her with my eye's that will only disrespect the culture of her beauty. something got's to give she's playing my line to grab her, take her, kiss her, make love to her, slow down this getting heated I can feel my temperature rising, need to cool down, but no here we go again around this bush of her independant beauty. so I try to evoluate the prize that comes with combo of compassion, she's got me in her coner i'm traped, there's no where to hide, why run! i'll just let her take me with her beauty, while my hands go soflty down her body kissing her in gentle places. so sweet I imbrace her, making love till we both break a sweat, something toxic, yeah very high voltage sex, something that won't fade from her beauty. man! there I go again undressing her, maybe I need to tell the real side of the story. her independant beauty somehow this girl know's how to impress what she's after, something what my mind has told me about her. and independant woman with class and beauty, with twist of lime and strawberry, she's so damn seductive, not easy to get into, but easy to talk to. something about this beauty of her's might just hunt me one day, then again it could be my imagination.
© Copyright 2007 passback (nibu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268627-Independant-Beauty