*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269503-No-Negative-Talk
Rated: 18+ · Other · Personal · #1269503
"Sometimes It's Better to keep Things to yourself"
No negative talk please, I can't stand the talk of someone who's mind cant' understand my point of view, even when you people feel as if you know, you don't know. You might get bored, but that's not my problem, I'm here to express my mind the way I write this, I hope you grab this and swallow it like lies, laugh! well that's how some people believe it an't it. Lies and unconception, seems guilty if you ask me, my former people of this writting stanza, of great vain, and state of mind to express and explore where your mind can free you, I give you this sun shine merrit, till death and dawn, believe me I'm no second man to judge other's. But understand me, feel poetry as if it was your new born child, take it in and not mistreat it like yall mistreat the homeless, negative talk, don't need it! / so the way I write this, let me see how well you can handel this stature of my intelligent mind, I would love to see how well you can understand my words, if you new poetry, you'll know that poetry does'nt have to have correct grammer, only correct spelling and stanza, but you can believe what you wan't to believe, I write because it's a talent of GOD, for some reason why won't you just digest my feelings of expertise and common view of the world as I see it. So no negative talk, I've had enough of that crap, when I was small, people telling me this and that, calling me names and judgeing me in different direction's, call it what you like. But I call it people being non- experts. "Imagine this world without money, and food" how well will you live the battles of life? how long will take the chance of being left alone? how would you like it if someone told you, that your not good? is it that obevious, to see that it's all negative talk. I congradulate the person who can tell me the difference of living and dying, if it is simple to you, then try holding your breath for about 80 seconds, then try to run for 5 minute's, then you tell me. So what do this have to do with anything of this poem," simple minds don't grab what it understands, it breath's off what it know's, and feeds of what it learn's." "a double minded person, can't hold himself from anger, cause he's not humble." He get's negative talk about him all day, and then understands now, he's a man. Some how he got the picture, they can't understand, what they don't know! it's simple. Keep negative talk to yourself, and understand that person's point of view.
© Copyright 2007 passback (nibu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269503-No-Negative-Talk