*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269802-Aequitas-and-the-Devil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1269802
A revamp of "Death and the Devil"
And so it was, the angels were in Heaven with The Lord, and Satan in Hell with the fallen. The Lord being kind, had not brought down his wrath upon the Earth in near a milennia, and so the people grew fearless. Their fear was so insignificant that some did not believe The Lord even existed. Such trespasses brought a great amount of intolerance to the world that many of the signs of the rise of the Anti-Christ were coming true. These signs enraged The Lord, and so The Lord called for the Angel of Divine Justice.
The Angel of Divine Justice came unto The Lord as requested. The Lord said unto the Angel of Divine Justice “My child, I have need of your skills, the men of Earth have become fearless of my wrath, I have need of you to send to Hell a person who will become of great significance if you do not remove him.” So the Angel of Divine Justice acknowledged the receipt of his mission and prepared to go to Earth to remove the person who had enraged The Lord so much.
The Lord gave unto the Angel of Divine Justice the address of the man, his name, and his place of business. The Lord left the how and when of the deliverance of The Lord’s holy justice to the Angel. And so the Angel of Divine Justice descended unto the Earth to slay the enemy of The Lord.
The Angel of Divine Justice opened the planes and entered the world of men in a forest, outside of New York City, where the enemy of The Lord resided. Then the Angel of Divine Justice cased his wings and walked to the great city to seek out his prey.
© Copyright 2007 Sword of Khons (dontommy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269802-Aequitas-and-the-Devil