*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271110-Tips-on-Mascara-Cosmetics
Rated: 13+ · Article · Women's · #1271110
Tips on Mascara
         To achieve the look of full, long lashes without clumps, make sure your mascara cosmetics are no more than three to four months old. Also, pumping the wand in and out of the container dries the product out sooner, so try to break the habit. Load the brush with one light pull against the side of the container. Mascara volume comes from using two or three coats, and allowing them to dry a couple of minutes in between applications. For the longest, fullest lashes, apply your first coat in thickening formula, and a second of lash lengthening as a second coat. The gel base of the lengthening mascara holds a curl all day.

         If you use an eyelash curler, the best time is just after a hot shower. Your lashes are more pliable, and less likely to break off. Apply mascara after curling, not before. Mascara will stick to the foam of the curler. Many women prefer black for the sophisticated look it gives. Try brown for a natural look, or clear mascara cosmetics for a subtle accent. Apply the first layer starting at the base of your upper lashes. Don't forget the lower lashes!
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271110-Tips-on-Mascara-Cosmetics