*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271869-Fate
Rated: E · Sample · Horror/Scary · #1271869
This is the prolouge to the book im in the middle of writeing
It was a Foggy night in the town of Bloomsburg. There was no sign of civilization in the wood that Jessica had found herself lost in. hundreds of trees seemed to have swallowed her up, and everything looked strangely the same. She wished Zoey would noitice that she had disappeared from the farm and come running into the wood to come save her from this nightmare. But she had a strange fealing that wouldn't happen. Twigs snapped under her feet and the unseen owles were screaming warnings to her, but unfortunetly she didn't know that. Then she felt it. Everythinging had changed in seconds. The trees stopped swaying along with the wind. The warmth of the summer night had faded and she soon felt as if she was trapped in an icebox. All of the nocturnal animals had hidden away as if hiding from the sun, but she knew they were hiding from something much worse. She spun looking at the sky for any signs. Then she ran, her hair was wet with sweat and mated her face, her skin was white with terror. She stopped as quickly as she had started. She found herself staring at a huge oak tree. The tree was rotting and looked to have been dead for years. With the light of the moon peaking from behind a cloud, she could read the name Belle engraved in the tree. The world seemed to close in all around her, It was almost as if she was lead to this spot, "So this is how it ends?"Then she screamed.
© Copyright 2007 crHarvey (literaturelove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1271869-Fate