*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272261-The-Prophecy
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Religious · #1272261
Angelic prediction of coming doom to our world.
THE PROPHECY

The angel handed me a parchment edged with gold. It read:

"Take heed of what I am about to tell you.  Do not be deceived about what you hear or see around you.  For a time is coming, in fact it is here already when mankind will seek to play God with human lives considering them to be expendable.  There will be much wailing, much lamentation as for a time it will appear as if even God has forsaken his people.  Yet when all seems lost, a light will once again shine through the darkness and there will be peace. When these events come to pass, you will remember all that I have shown you.

Oh woe to mankind in that hour, may it prepare itself for this great tribulation.  Blessed are those who will not be born in these times ahead!  You will see humanity suffer as never before.  I repeat grievous suffering awaits the world for its evil done.  I tell you most surely,you will see all these things before this generation passes away.  Oh woe! Woe!"
© Copyright 2007 Philomena (philippa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272261-The-Prophecy