*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273363-Does-god-exists-scientificaly
Rated: E · Short Story · Psychology · #1273363
this article gives some proof or idea about GODs existence.
      Does God exist scientifically?
                                                It was on One of the days while me and my  friend (vikraman) were working together on satellite papers, I found his disbelief in the GOD. But  I am a person who believe the existence of GOD. That day he actually got
away with it because of the satellite papers. However I decided to myself  to convince him about the GOD. Today  I am sure that I have convinced him atleast  to some extent.
          Here are some questions and solutions that shows something about GODs existence.
1.          According to law of conservation, energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can only be transformed from one to another form.Then, how in the hell our world posses the abundance of energy? Energy might be an imaginary quantity but the law holds good.
2.          All theories like Big bang, Pulsating earth and so on…do narrate about enery but not entirely about it  and so, Why not a person can also take the option that GOD created this energy stuff? Note all the theories mentioned formerly as the name suggests, they are just theories and the duration of the process involved is way more than million years. And so nothing can be assured out of it.
3.          And for those who believe in ghosts, straightaway one can say GOD exists by Newtons 2nd  law which states that “every action has it own equal reaction”and so…note here the converse is also applicable.
                                                So does god exist?  I am not sure that I  have convinced him  as I mentioned before .But why not u let me know whether I have convinced  you. Please give your feedback.
                                                                             



                                                                                      By
                                                                                      premkumar
© Copyright 2007 robinvictoria (premkumar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273363-Does-god-exists-scientificaly