*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273776-So-Much-to-Say
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cincin
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #1273776
Life focus,
So Much to Say

We are they that forgive from within and from our God. We are the fabulous accumulation of centuries of lives, some forgotten, others never known, and all that formulated our future in an exceptional way. The reality we have inherited can be changed with our thoughts today.

Our responsibility to humanity is to question so that we may be answered. Prayer is a way of accepting that which in us is unforgiving and a way to rise above. We can alter our future with our thoughts of today by forgiving our thoughts of yesterday. Focusing on violence begets violence. Focusing on forgiveness and peace promotes forgiveness and peace. Prayer is the proof we are responsible for our thoughts.

What we focus on in our lives becomes stronger and this is a scientific finding of which we can count on. We no longer have to accept a punishing world. We have the new building blocks now. Imagine the world if our children felt wonderful about life.
What if they were always given a positive outlook?
What if they found out the adults were kind and embraced human differences?
What if they saw life as precious and humans had changed?
What if humans could not bear to kill another human?

So much to say. To produce harmony, we need prayer to change our ideas of reality. We know the witness is connected to the outcome. We humans were given the choices and what we decide to do or say or think is paramount to our outcome. We are evolving and will succeed in any areas where we are focused. Be it love or war, our future is being built by our thoughts of today. How can we ignore this truth? Religions and governments have been created by us because of our need to control and categorize.

We have misconceived reality. A separation and shift of our focus and attention can be learned. When we generate our own thoughts, we must differentiate between those that aim us toward our greatest highest visions and those that will reduce us to the muck and mire.  All thoughts present themselves in our present and some will reach the closeness to the glory of our GOD. Others will plunge us further away from our breath, our deliverance.

I have no intention of spending any of my days constantly angry or disappointed or sad. Now I truly understand that it is a choice one makes. I am happy for having lived through the experiences I have generated. A great deal of courage and satisfaction has brought me to my own path. Thanks to technology for bringing us to the truths of today. Reality is what we think it is.
© Copyright 2007 cincin (cincincz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1273776-So-Much-to-Say