*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275673-The-Woman-With-the-Chestnut-Brown-Hair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #1275673
An innocent woman stalked by her menacing peeping tom.
  The man, with the crooked smile and lazy eye was spied across the lane way, peering into the window of 234 Honey Squash Quay.  He stood there, proud as a peacock for all to see, knowing that his urge for the young woman inside was unnatural.  He could feel the stirring in his loins as he struggled to focus his good eye on the task at hand.  Through the slit in the shutters, he saw her, the picture of beauty in his eyes.  Long chestnut coloured hair, falling in soft curls down her sleek, slim back.  The curls dancing at her waist as she pulled the brush through the thickness of her hair.  He could almost feel the softness; smell the freshness of her hair as he stood mesmerized by her.  This was not the first time he stood in this exact spot, watching this exact scene unfold before him.  He was captivated by her beauty, unable to draw his eyes off her, watching her every move as she selected the outfit she would wear for the day.  He so desperately wanted her to choose the baby blue dress, the one that cinched at her small waist and showed off her long lean legs.  He found himself softly chanting the words "baby blue, baby blue, baby blue."  Her hand reached out and selected the baby blue dress, as though she heard his desperate pleas.  This made the man very happy.  He smiled while subconsciously licking his lips in a circular pattern.  The heat in his loins was growing stronger now, his desire for the pretty, young woman getting dangerously high.
  Unaware of the man watching her every move, the beautiful woman laid the baby blue dress on her bed.  She absently smoothed out the wrinkles, as she pondered over what shoes and accessories she would wear.  The white hose and small heeled pumps would have to do today; she was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have time to thoroughly debate the issue with herself.  She threw the cold, wet towel to the ground and began to draw the hose over her newly painted toes.  Her luscious, thick hair falling forward over her nakedness gave her the shivers.  She loved how her hair felt as it softly caressed her breasts and nipples.  Absently, she began to moan as she became aroused by the feeling.  This subtle act was too much for the spying man to take.  He was fully aroused now, his bulging member taut and at the ready.  He had never gone beyond spying in the window before....but today was different.  He didn't want to leave this beautiful woman all alone...he couldn't leave her alone.  His desire was too high and he no longer had control over his actions.  Like being in a dream, unaware of how one reaches a destination so fast, he was inside the beautiful woman's house before he realized he had even left his post at the window.  He crept along the walls of the dining room, careful not to make a sound.  Holding his breath, he slunk from room to room, following the sounds of the beautiful woman's moans.  He could almost taste her, he was so close.  One more room, he told himself as he neared her bedroom door.  The shadow of her body could be seen reflected on the walls of the hallway, writhing in ecstasy as the moans grew louder and louder.  The man with the lazy eye was bursting at the seams now.  No longer able to curb his desire for the woman that he had been spying on for months, he took another step and showed himself in the doorway of her room.  The sight that beheld him that day was so exquisite...he could not put it into words.  She was more beautiful now than he had ever remembered her being.  He longed to take her in his arms and feel the richness of her hair, smell the fragrance of here being.  All in good time, he told himself as he stood there staring at this gorgeous creature. 
  As though she sensed a foreign presence, the beautiful woman looked up from her pleasure and stared him straight in the eye.  The shock and horror that enveloped her face, contorting her beautiful features, was not the look the man had envisioned.  He was mortified that she would look at him that way.  The fear, disgust and shock that he saw in her eyes shook him to the core.  His once burning desire to lovingly possess this beautiful creature suddenly turned black and vengeful.  The rage and heightened desire to hurt her came flooding into the man's head like a train speeding out of control.  He wanted desperately to smack that look off her face, to make her look at him with all the desire that he felt for her. 
The sudden realization that this was never going to happen enraged the man even further.  With two strong, powerful strides, he was on top of the beautiful woman.  He threw her to the ground with such force, that her head bounced off the floor as if in slow motion.  Before she could react to this sudden violation, the man had his hands around her neck, squeezing the air from her lungs.  The burning in her chest seemed to envelop her in a matter of seconds as the harsh realization that she was going to die, registered in her oxygen depleted brain.  Her life flashed before her eyes in a matter of moments and then she was gone.  The once warm, deep blue eyes filled with life and laughter...was now devoid of any life at all.  The beautiful woman lay dead on the floor of her bedroom, her beautiful baby blue dress, still on the bed waiting for her to put it on. 
  The man with the lazy eye knelt over the beautiful woman with the chestnut brown hair and wept.  This was not the way things were supposed to have turned out today, he thought to himself.  How did it get to this?  He pondered these thoughts as touched her face for the last time and made his way to the front door to let himself out.  He stepped out onto the porch and crept to the window he had once peered through to spy on the beautiful woman.  He half expected to see her sitting at the vanity, brushing her long curly hair.  But as he peered through the shutters, he saw her on the floor, lifeless and gray. 
  As he turned to go that fateful day on Honey Squash Quay, his attention was drawn to the house across the street.  It had similar shutters as this house did, but they were blue not green.  The man stood transfixed, staring at this other house...wondering what he'd find behind those blue shutters in the room at the side of the house.  Another beautiful woman perhaps?  .........
© Copyright 2007 nlcwriter (ncars40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1275673-The-Woman-With-the-Chestnut-Brown-Hair