*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276123-My-Sunshine-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1276123
Losing someone, and the impact they had on my life.
Returning to the soft white sand of the beach, she would ready her towel or blanket to sit on.  She took in all the glorious scenery to her heart.  Watching her as the hot Florida heat was cooled by the breeze of the ocean, dancing across her tanned  face and blowing her hair every which way, she loved it.  They seemed to be made for each other,  just like a gloved fit.  Her love of watching the Sunset at the beach, and the moon rise above the ocean waters darkness, the winds still blowing through her hair.  Her hands in her pockets of her white slacks as she faces the moon to be entertained by it's natural beauty, only to see the back of her was magical, as a priceless painting.  She is my sunshine girl, and I will never let her go from my heart.  Doreen has entered a new life where dad is waiting for her, but the sound of her voice and her spirit will always be a part of my life.  You see, some  loves never die.
© Copyright 2007 girlworld (writerjunkie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276123-My-Sunshine-Girl