*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276637-Stay-Saved
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1276637
Hope you read this !
Stay Saved :

Hypothetically, what if the rapture came and you missed your turn ? Would you risk your soul to burn eternally in a place that's seven times HOTTER over something you did, or something your flesh pulled you to do ? Well have you heard the saying " You can talk, the talk, but can you walk,the walk of a pleasing lifestyle ? We all know at times we come towards temptation and that we may fall, but we all know at times we have to come towards true repentance and have to confess all of our sins. Isn't that a key to trying to " Stay Saved ? "
When you are trying to stay saved there's no where in bible that states that you must walk around the earth wearing a sign " I'm Saved Isolate Me From Fun ." It's alright to have fun, but you have to remember there certain values and restrictions you have to abide by because we all know someday we will have to come towards judgment day. Be sure not to let yourself think that being saved is like a toy. Meaning you can pick it up and begin to play with it on Monday, then by Thursday it's over, because we all know like most toys they break and when you get to that point of breaking your " I'm Saved" bond, what happens ? Are you lost in your youth days trying to seek GOD ? Or is the Devil on a rampage trying to destroy what our parents build up in us ? All because of something that messed us up from staying saved ! W.W.J.D. ?
* Ecclesiastes 11:9-10, 12:1 *
© Copyright 2007 ANointed Ink. (keldrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276637-Stay-Saved