*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276706-Love-is-Lying-On-Accident
Rated: 13+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1276706
Confused musings on love.
I love her. I really do. That's what I say to my self every time she breaks my heart. How do you tell them? How do you tell the one you love that you can't stand them...some times. You don't. That's how. You smile. You pretend. You wish. You dream. And life goes on.
And yet, there's a part of you that longs to tell them. To fall into their arms and cry...until you break. Tell them everything that's wrong with the relationship. Sometimes you almost do. But you stop. You freeze. Will they pull away from you? Hate you, for what you have said? So you don't.
They know. They have gut feelings. If you love someone, there's no way you can hide how you feel. Will they ask you what's wrong? Of course. Will they mean it? Maybe...maybe not. They have their own problems too. They have things they are trying not to say.
So what do you do? You both need to confess, to talk. But you don't. How do you work it out? You don't.
That is love. Lying on accident.
© Copyright 2007 Blissfully Confused (true_love14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276706-Love-is-Lying-On-Accident