*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277685-Ice-Princesss-Crisis-Part-Two
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fantasy · #1277685
The Ice Princess struggles to save the Artic from destruction.
The Ice Princess had been so lonely living in the ice palace since her sister left. She felt so vulnerable. Her eyes locked with Snow's eyes. She wanted her sister to come home with her. She took a deep breath. "Snow if you are serious about us saving the Artic, please move back to the ice palace with me. I will be nicer to you and the children. I need you. If truth be told, I probably love you. I will never speak of it again. You and my polar bear bears are all I have."

Snow couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her sister wanted her to move back in with her. The Ice Princess! The cold hearted Bitch! She loved her sister. They needed each other. Snow hugged Ice and said "Yes, the children and I will move back in with you. My husband, well you have to be nice to him, too."

Snow nodded. Ice spoke the words she never dreamed that she would be saying. "I promise I will. We will be a family and stay together. I will keep the Artic cold and frozen but I will have warmth in my heart for my family. Let's not get all mushy. I will see you back at the ice palace. I will expect you in a couple of days."

The Ice Princess got in her carriage pulled by her polar bears and headed home. She didn't get far when she saw a giant fish with a big blue tail in the ocean splashing around. "What in the name of snow and ice are you doing here?"

It was Serena, the Mermaid Goddess. "Nice to see you, Ice Princess. It seems so warm here that I had to come and see you. What is going on? You have a change of heart? The weather here is affecting England and Scotland."

"Serena, I don't know what is happening but Snow and I have to get the Artic back to all ice and snow. Some force is working against us. I can't believe you swam all the way here."

"I had to see you and find out what is going on but you really are clueless, aren't you? You are scared! Where is the ice in your veins?"

"I will show you ice!" The Ice Princess started to throw an icicle at Serena but it was melting. Serena laughed. "Ice Princess, you have lost your touch." She laughed and swam away.

Our Ice Princess drove the carriage home. She had to get her powers back. What was wrong with her? She couldn't even produce ice anymore. She got back to the ice palace and went to her room. Her room and palace had fancy furniture. Cherry wood, beautiful blue velvet chairs and couches. The chandier was made out of crystals and real ice but it, too was trying to melt. The ice palace was made out of ice but it was melting in some areas. This wasn't good.

As promised, the Snow Princess and her family moved back in. Ice was nice to the children and she acted like a loving aunt. For some strange reason, part of the palace that was melting seemed to refreeze. There is a connection but the Ice Princess hadn't figured it out, yet.

The next day, Frey arrived from Norway. He arrived on his white horse but he wasn't alone. He had bought Isapera with him. She was the Christmas Goddess of Scandanavia and was their female Santa Claus. Ice Princess was not happy. Frey kissed Ice on the cheek. "Ice Dear, you remember Isapera. We are going to be married."

The Ice Princess felt like her heart had just shattered. She was going to marry Frey someday. He loved her. She had never told him that she loved him. She knew he would always be there for her. How could she have been so wrong? Was she really a cold hearted Bitch? Now, she had lost her only true love. Pity. She really didn't know that she had loved him until now. Ice Princess ran to her room to be alone.

Frey turned to Isapera. "I hope my plan works. You know she is the one I really love and always will."

The Snow Princess had seen her sister run to her room. She followed her. She knocked on the door. "Ice, Dear it is me, Snow. May I come in?"

Ice Princess told her sister to come in.

Snow entered the room and Ice was sitting on her brown wooden canopy bed with purple quilts and pillows. She had been crying. Snow wasn't sure what to say or do. Finally, she asked her what was wrong.

"Frey is here but he isn't alone. He has Isapera with him. He says he is going to marry her. Marry her? Can you believe that? He belongs to me!"

Ice, Dear. Frey doesn't belong to you. You don't own him. He loves you. How many times has he asked you to marry him? You would laugh and say no. He had to be hurt. Do you love him? Have you ever loved him? Now, that he is marrying Isapera, it may be too late."

Ice was silent for a minute then she finally spoke. "I always thought marriage was for someone needy like you. Frey would visit and we would make love. I thought that was enough. We didn't need marriage and that whole tradition thing right now. I guess I was wrong. I didn't know I loved Frey until he said he was marrying Isapera. I just never thought about it. I can't let him marry Isapera. I have to stop him from doing so! If I tell him I love him, he will change his mind and marry me. I have to go to him!"

Snow kissed Ice's cheek. "Go get your man, Sis! I love you!"

"I love you, too Snow." It was a whisper but Snow smiled. The Ice Princess ran through the halls of her crystal palace and ran outside. For some reason, the land seemed covered with ice and snow again even though there were some melted areas still. Ice saw Frey and Isapera kissing. She couldn't handle this. She ran up to Isapera and grabbed her and slapped her. Isapera was taken back and the beautiful blonde touched her cheek as it stung from the slap. Frey looked at Ice and said: "Ice Princess, you are jealous. You do care." He smiled. Ice raised her hand to hit Frey but put her hand back down.

"Why do you want to marry her? Why did you come here to tell me this? If you would wait a few years more, I would have said yes to your marriage proposal."

"A few years? We live along time but Ice I can't wait forever. Didn't you know the rule about the Artic? Didn't your parents tel you? If you don't marry within 300 years, the Artic will be all water and no creature will be able to live who is a land creature? This includes you, Dear since you are now 300 years old and this hurts Snow and her family. You see it happening already. You have a broken heart and you just slapped Isapera, have you noticed the secret to what is going on? Love. You really love me and your Artic is trying to be all ice and snow again. I don't really love Isapera. I love you. I always have. I want to marry you. I think you are ready now. Coming here and bringing Isapera here is the only way I could get you to be with me and save your precious Artic. I don't want your Artic to melt and be destroyed. Marry me, my Ice Princess. I love you and only you!"

Ice was stunned at first. She didn't know that she had to marry within 300 years to keep her ice world. Frey really wanted her. She was ready to marry Frey now. "I will marry you, Frey. I love you, too. I always have but I didn't know it until you showed up with Isapera. WHY WERE YOU KISSING HER JUST NOW?"

"Ice, Dearest, I was kissing her good bye. Isapera is a dear friend and she was a ruse to get you to marry me. Isapera will never bother you again. You and I will live here and have children. You will rule your Artic but we will be together." Frey hugged Ice and started kissing her. Snow had witnessed the whole scene and she was happy for her sister. Isapera was smiling. She was ready to go back to Norway. She didn't want to be on the other end of the Ice Princess's fury and temper.

There was a wedding in the Artic. The Ice Princess looked beautiful in her white wedding dress. The polar bears and penguins were in attendance. The guards were set free but stayed for the wedding. Some Gods from Norway were there for the wedding. The Moon Goddess attended and so did the Mermaid Goddess. The Artic was all ice again and snow was falling. There were ice sculptures of the bride and groom on a white cake covered with snow and ice. There were red roses and purple roses that did well with the ice and snow. Snow stood by her sister's side and she was so happy for her sister. After the wedding, Ice went up to the Moon Goddess and she hugged her. The Moon Goddess told her the moon would always shine at night on her frozen land and she wished her well with her marriage. The Mermaid Goddess hugged Ice and said: "Welcome back to being an Ice Princess." Ice was no longer cold hearted and a bitch. She and Frey were so happy. She no longer took explorers hostage. The land stay frozen like the Artic is supposed to. The polar bears were still her loyal pets. Ice's children loved the polar bears and Snow's children and Ice's children were best friends. Life was good here. Love changes everything especially an Ice Princess!
Beautiful poser of Ice Princess by best friend Angel.
Elsa's beautiful dress in Olaf's adventure.


© Copyright 2007 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1277685-Ice-Princesss-Crisis-Part-Two