*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280341-Trisha-and-Sallys-rampage-4
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1280341
part 4 Trisha and Sally's Rampage
The ground shook violently as the two 300 foot girls walked down the busy city streets. Tiny people scattered as their giant foot falls rattled their environment. Trisha’s tremendous footsteps buckled the pavement as dozens of unlucky pedestrians disappeared under them. As her trailing foot lifted high in the air debris from her earlier steps fell from the bottom of her giant boot. Flattened cars, twisted traffic lights, crushed bodies, and loose pavement showered down on the crowds below, causing just as much havoc as one of her earth rumbling steps. Car alarms blared from the small shock waves the girls steps caused. Parked cars hopped and shook from the impact of massive booted feet colliding with the ground below. People abandoned their vehicles as the giant teens made their way down the street towards the city. As another earth shaking foot fall contacted the pavement massive gusts of wind shot out from under it sending people, and anything else lighter then an automobile hurling through the air. The streets below where chaotic, tiny little people ran for shelter as the giant girls aimlessly strolled down the streets.

“I’m fucking starving,” Sally whined as she rubbed her long flat belly. “Listen its growling,” she sexually pouted as she complained to Trisha.

“Here,” Trisha told her leggy blonde friend. “Sit down and relax I’ll be right back”. With that Trisha disappeared behind some high rise buildings. Sally examined her surroundings and found a lovely seat atop a 30 story apartment building. She shrieked as her giant ass contacted the cool roof of the building. She sat down slowly and she could feel the top few floors give under her weight as the building contoured to her toned ass. Sally long legs draped down the side of the building. Her giant white boots crossed at the ankles as she leaned back to relax. She was starving. Her thick pink lips pouting like a mad little child that didn’t get their way. What had Trisha had in mind the lovely blonde giantess thought. Before long Sally’s baby blue eyes opened wide as Trisha returned for her short excursion. Her pouting mouth quickly turned to a brilliant white smile. Trisha was holding a tiny city bus in one of her hands.

“Is that for me,” Sally sprang up in her seat. The building below began to crack down the side as Sally continued to shift her weight. Trisha reached out and handed her friend the tiny silver bus. Sally quickly lifted it to her eyes. In the bus she saw a mass of people huddled in the far back corner away from the doors.

“Oh my God there are so many of them”. “And their all so scared,” The blonde smiled at the tiny people in the bus. “Oh come on little people it could be worse. Sure I could let you go and you could live out the rest of your dull, boring, pathetic hum drum lives. You could wake up every morning at the same time. Repeatedly hit the snooze button on your alarm clock. Rush to the office, because lets face it your always running behind schedule. After punching in a half hour late, you mosey over to the water cooler and exchange meaningless banter and completely dull stories with your meaningless dull co-workers. You rush to get home, wait in bumper to bumper traffic. All just so you can cook dinner, kick off your shoes and watch the news before going to bed. The next morning you start the same useless circle over and over again. And for what, so you can spend every single penny you earn on taxes and your way over priced rent,” Sally toke pity on the little people. “Or little people, you can come and be a part of me and my fascinating life. Now how does that sound,” she asked the little people in a serious tone. Sally’s cute smile turned to an evil glare. No one on the bus had volunteered. She was furious.

“You ungrateful little bastards. Here I am offering you to be a part of this,” she rubbed her free hand down the side of her sexy body. “And none of you jump at the chance”. “Well you little maggots don’t have a choice”. “I’m going to eat every last one of you,” with that said Sally snapped the bus in two like a Kit-Kat bar. The gigantic blonde lifted the half of the bus with all the people in it up to her beautiful face. There must have been twenty or thirty men and women on the bus. All of them huddled tightly together in the back corner. Sally could hear their screams. To her it just sounded like squeaks from little field mice. The buses occupants store in horror as the giant girl lifted their bus high over her head. Sally opened her mouth and tilted her head back. She slowly tipped the bus into her giant mouth. Inside the bus men and women grabbed onto seats, rails, anything that was bolted down to the buses floor. The screams in the bus grew deafening as the passengers lost their footing. The bus was now tipped almost 90 degrees. Little people hung from their seats and metal bus railings. Their tiny legs kicked and swung looking for foot holds. Underneath them was an open and waiting mouth the size of an Olympic swimming pool. The giantess could easily just drop the whole bus in her enormous pink mouth if she really wanted to. Sally gave the little salt shaker sized bus a shake. The rattling of the bus made holding on almost impossible. More then half the buses occupants where shook from their holds. Little men and women tumbled down the buses isle. They reached and grabbed for hand holds as they slide down the ever shortening isle. One by one people tumbled out of the bus. Their little bodies flipped and somersaulted into the giant eighteen year olds mouth. Sally could feel tiny bodies landing on her tongue. It felt like she was sprinkling Ice Cream Jimmies in her mouth. She shook the bus again getting the last of the passengers to tumble down the isle and fall into the pink hole. Sally closed her mouth and swallowed forcefully. She could feel little people wiggling and squirming as they slid down her throat.

A tiny attractive twenty something year old woman was the last to spiraled out of the bus. She kicked her legs and swung her arms reaching for air as she fell towards the giantess’ closed glossy red lips. The little brunette screamed as she tossed and turned through the air. After a twenty foot free fall the tiny woman’s body collided with Sally’s gigantic bottom lip. The impact knocked the air from the little woman’s lungs. Her tiny heart raced and her impressive chest heaved as the air rushed back into her lungs. The cute brunette was lying with her back down on the giant girls lower lip. The glossy lipstick Sally wore had the tiny woman stuck to it like a giant piece of fly paper. Not even noticing the little stow away on her lip Sally turned to Trisha with a big smile. She rubbed her long sexy belly.

“That was de-lish,” Sally giggled as she let out a little burp. She playfully covered her mouth Then burst out laughing. Trisha seeing the little woman fighting to free her self from the blood red lipstick prison came up with an Idea. She reached out her long index finger and touched it to Sally’s lower lip. Trisha scooped the little woman up with the under side of her pink finger nail. The little woman sat on the tip of Trisha’s finger. Her tight fitting jogging outfit covered in red lipstick and saliva. Trisha lifted the tiny woman up and held her just in front of Sally’s wicked smile. The mini brunette clung to Trisha finger nail as the titan sized blonde slightly parted her lips and lowered her mouth on to Trisha’s finger. Sally slid her wet lips all the way to the base of Trisha’s finger and slowly dragged and sucked her way back up. Sally worked Trisha index finger like a small penis as she gently slid her mouth back and forth. Trisha giggled as Sally’s skillful tongue gently licked at the tip of her finger like it was a tiny cock head. Trisha grabbed at Sally’s long blonde hair and gave it a playful wank. She held her friends head still by wrapping her hand into her long blonde locks. Trisha began sliding her finger in and out of Sally’s wet mouth like she was fucking it. Trisha looked into her friends deep blue eyes as she jammed her fingers in like a wet erect cock. Trisha quickly extracted her finger and replaced it with her hot little tongue. She pulled at Sally’s hair like two long horse rains and forced her slippery pink tongue into Sally’s mouth. The girls tongues wrestled like two giant serpents in each other mouths. After what seemed minutes Trisha pulled at Sally’s hair forcing their lips to separate. With a quick wank Trisha pulled Sally’s head down towards her gigantic breasts. She hugged her friends head in between her oversized flesh mounds. Sally’s tongue twirled around the cleavage of her hot Raven haired friend. Her saliva coated the gigantic boobs as she rubbed her face between them like two giant pillows. Sally’s breathing became erratic. Her face was sandwiched in Trisha’s giant wet tits. She had plenty of oxygen but it was harder to breath as Trisha wiggled her boobs into her open mouth. Trisha Jammed the tip of her left breast into Sally’s mouth. Her long pink tongue circled Trisha’s erect nipple outlining her sensitive areola. Her tight lips poked and pulled at Trisha’s hard pink nipple. It felt like a thick pencil eraser in her mouth as she sucked on it like a baby sucking a bottle.

Sally could feel Trisha slightly pushing the top of her head now. She let Trisha’s hands guide her down her flat stomach. Sally’s tongue left a trail of saliva down Trisha’s toned stomach as she traced down her body. The giant blondes knees slammed into the ground blow as she kneeled in front of Trisha. The pavement buckled and close-by onlookers where ratted to the ground. Sally’s chin scraped over Trisha’ well manicured landing strip. The tiny pubic hairs tickled at her nose as she rubbed her face against it. Finally her lips meet Trisha’s already moist pussy. The thick pink lips where soaked with her juices and Sally tasted them for the first time. She parted Trisha pink lips and ever so gently sucked on either side of Trisha’s meaty drapes. Her tongue darted out of her mouth and tasted the inside of Trisha’s vagina. It tasted sweet but also had a coppery taste to it. Almost like licking a copper penny she thought as she gripped her friends ass checks and dug her tongue deeper into her sopping wet pussy. Sally wiggled her nose over Trisha’s tiny pink clitoris while she explored the inside of her sex with her muscular tongue. Trisha moaned in ecstasy as she grinded her pubic mound into her sexy blonde friends face.

“Yeah baby eat it, Trisha moaned as she pushed on Sally’s face. To get a bit more comfortable Sally started to sit. Her ass dropped towards the ground. A tiny abandon car was crushed under her giant weight of her ass cheek as she sat down. Her long legs out stretched down the street as she laid back. People fled as two giant white boots scrapped down the road like a bulldozer. A movement as simple as straightening her legs caused havoc with the tiny people below. The ground shook while her boots plowed down the street. Cars, trucks, buses, and even people where run down by her giant advancing boots. Sally laid down on her back. She could feel tiny auto mobiles and even people crush as her back hit the pavement. Trisha straddled her friends face so she could continue on her pussy. Trisha set her mound down on Sally’s face and gently grinded. Sally’s long arms wrapped over Trisha’s smooth thighs and her fingers separated her damp pussy lips as her tongue went back to work. Sally store up a Trisha from between her toned thighs. She looked so sexy her massive breast jiggled as she slide back and forth on of Sally’s face. Trisha’s head was tilted back like she was praying to the heavens. Trisha’s hands pawed at her own chest. She lifted at the bottom of her boobs and gave them a tight squeeze. Sally watched as Trisha’s boobs morphed like water filled balloons to her squeezes. Trisha alternated wiggling the tips of her breasts as she cupped them from beneath. She would soon climax if Sally didn’t stop teasing her clit. Trisha with out warning stood up. She store down at her friend as she laid on her back. Trisha’s face looked confident and sexy while Sally’s more look of bewilderment.

“Trisha slowly strutted over to a near by building. As she walked she carelessly trampled crowds of on-lookers under her long black boots. Tiny crowds ran in fear as the underside of her massive boot descended on them. Screams turned to silence as she squished them like tiny bugs under her boots sole. The building was about a hundred and fifty feet tall. Half the size of the raven haired beauty. Trisha leaned over at the waist. She spread her long golden legs and stuck out her toned ass. She set her hands down on top of the building and looked over her shoulder to see Sally on he knees again. Sally crawled to her friend like a gigantic sex kitten. Her hands lifted high in the air and came down to the ground with a thud. Scattering people crushed under her huge open palms. Her long legs slid across the ground leaving a trail of havoc behind them. Crushed cars, squished people, and buckled pavement where some of the things pulverized in the giantess’ wake. Sally’s Tongue went back to work on Trisha’s pink slit Shivers danced down Trisha’s spine. The things Sally was doing to her sweet honey pot where undescribable. Sally pulled her head back and examined the ground around her. Seeing a tiny lipstick container sized bus Sally had an idea. She grabbed the little blue bus in her right hand. With her left hand she opened Trisha’s puffy lower lips. Trisha cooed as a cold metal object pressed against her blood engorged clit. She didn’t know what it was but it felt good as Sally rubbed it over her love button. Sally slowly inserted the city bus into her friends deep pink hole. First the windshield, then the door, then rows of windows disappeared into Trisha’s tight pussy. The giant black haired eighteen year old trusted her hips releasing then engulfing the tiny bus all the way to Sally’s finger tips. Trisha laid her body on top of the building. Her giant round breast mushed against the roof. As she bucked her hips more rapidly her breasts shook, jabbing at the roof of the building. Inside the building people ran for the stairs and hide under their desks as the building shook. The top floor of the building was being compacted as Trisha’s heavy house sized boobs pushed at the weakening steal. Trisha arched her back and her enormous boobs lifted into the air. Sally pounded away at her vagina with the blue bus dildo and Trisha’s tits swung like giant flesh wreaking balls just over the building. Her body tingled as Sally picked at her clit with her long tongue. Trisha’s meaty breasts swung back and forth above the roof. She giggled with pleasure as her breast scraped along the top of the building. Back and forth they swung as she slowly lowered herself. There was a fight to the exits on the top four floors as people saw a massive set of breasts swinging towards the building. Like two giant wrecking balls Trisha’s tits slapped the side of the building shaking it to its core. Plates of glass windows shattered and rained into the rooms of the top four floors. Men and women fought for the exit as Trisha’s gigantic breasts went into a back swing. Screams could be heard from the streets below as the giant eighteen year olds massive boobs swung toward the building again. The building rocked as her breasts tore through the top four floors. The building was literally decapitated by the weight of Trisha’s enormous swaying breasts.

Hunks of concrete, shards of glass, desks and even unlucky workers feel to the city streets below. Trisha arched her back. A jolt of pleasure started from her vagina and worked its way up her spine and through her body. She was orgasming and her giant body bucked and quivered. She let out a bear like scream that shook close by buildings. Her dripping pussy pulsated around the tiny bus. Trisha dropped to her knees as her leg muscles gave. She hugged the roofless building in an effort to keep herself from falling over. It felt so good. Her giant face pressed to the left side of the building an her enormous breasts pushed at the windows. A man store in awe as Trisha’s giant nipple squished against the window of his office. It completely covered his view of the outside world. Her nipple slid side to side up and down over the man’s window as the giant girl panted for air. He couldn’t believe the window could hold back something so immense. It was easily bigger then himself and he could hear the windows stress as she breathed in.

Trisha slowly stood as she recuperated from the big “o”. She turned to face her friend how was already standing.

“It’s my turn now,” Sally said staring at her still panting friend. Sirens whaled, while tiny police cars skidded to a halt.

“What the fuck is this,” Sally laughed as van loads of swat members piled out and ran for cover. “They think some little friggin swat team is going to stop us,” she laughed as she stood in the classic giantess pose. Her hands on her hips legs spread apart. Her weight slightly leaning to one side. Trisha laughed at the thought herself.

“You boys are gonna need bigger guns then that two stop two giant girls,” Trisha chuckled as she stood next to her friend in a similar pose. Once in position guns fired at the three hundred foot tall females. The bullets where useless. They didn’t even break the thick skin of the massive beauties. Sally was first to act. She slowly walked over to the first police car. Standing over it in her favorite giantess pose she store down at two officers that shot at her from behind the car. The little bullets felt like grains of sand bouncing off her exposed skin in a wind storm. Sally leaned her head forward and let a big wad of spit fall from her mouth. The giant white glob of saliva reshaped itself over and over again as it fell. The white wad splattered over the two officers and their car. The police men slammed to the ground as a deluge of water hit them. The force drove the wind from their lungs as they where swept off their feet by a wave of saliva. Sally laughed and headed for another cruiser. The cops ran as she lifted her giant white knee high boot high into the air. “Boom,” her foot shook the city street as she slammed it down on the police car below. Anyone in a one hundred yard radius fell to the ground with the shock wave that followed the titanic females stomp. The girls had a field day. They crushed every officer, every cruiser, and swat team member they saw. Foot stomp after foot stomp the police’s defense plan was put to rest. Sally watched as Trisha strutted down the street.

“Where are you going,” the sexy blonde yelled to her friend. Without even turning Trisha answered.

“I’m going to have a little talk with my father,” then she disappeared behind some large buildings.

Trisha’s father opened the refrigerator door to grab another beer. He could hear thuds of thunder in the distance as he popped the cheap beer can open. “Boom, boom, boom, the thuds grow louder with every second. Soon the ground was rattling. Just slight vibrations at first but with each increasingly louder thud the floor shook a bit more. Finally Trisha’s father was fighting to stay up. The floor shook like an earthquake and the low sounding thuds rumbled like thunder. Trisha’s father held on to his beer like it was his most cherished possession. Not one drop spilled form the can as he gabbed a chair to keep balance. Trisha stopped directly over the small two story house. The shaking stopped along with the thuds and Trisha’s father went back to consuming his beer like nothing ever happened. After sitting back in his favorite reclining chair he heard a sound that would haunt him for the rest of his short life. It was the sound of laughter. Female laughter, and not just any female but his daughter Trisha. Only the laughing was loud almost deafening. It sounded like Trisha was laughing through a huge pa system.

“Hey daddy I’m home,” she laughed at the thought of seeing her tiny fathers face. Trisha’s father jumped out of his seat.

“I’m gonna beat the fuck out of that stupid little bitch,” he said as he hurried to the front door. “Who the fuck does she think she is yelling to me through a speaker system”. He flung the door open, beer still in hand as he walked out to the covered front porch.

“Where are you, you stupid little slut,” he yelled before taking another swig of his beer.

“Up here daddy,” Trisha laughed as she stepped out in front of the house. Trisha’s father dropped his beer he was so shocked. He could see two gigantic black boots standing out in front of his porch. The roof over the porch kept him from seeing his 300 foot eighteen year old daughter staring down at him. He slowly approached the edge of the old wooden porch. The closer to the edge he got the more of the giantess he saw. First her giant black stripper boots, then her long golden brown thighs. His jaw dropped as her perfect pouting pussy lips came into view. Past the landing strip of jet black pubic hair, and by her deep dark naval his eyes scanned. Her sexy flat stomach, was topped of with two house sized perfectly symmetrical breasts. Just over her massive boos was his daughters smiling face. Her long black hair draped over her shoulders and tickled at her boobs. Daughter or not she was a sight.

“What do you think of my outfit daddy, does it meet your approval,” she teased him from above. He remained silent. His beady eyes fixed on her massive smiling face. “Well daddy I wanted to talk to you about the way you have treated me since mom left. You have been nothing but nasty, and hateful towards me and my friends, and I think you need a spanking,” she said in a stern voice. Hearing that her father ran back into the house. The scared little man locked the door behind him, like it would help.

“Now daddy don’t make this more difficult then it has to be,” Trisha said as her oldman locked himself in his bedroom. “Oh well,” she said before dropping to her knees. Her father store out a second story window as she positioned herself next to the house. Her giant brown doe eyes scanned each window until she saw her father. Her was crouched behind his bed watching his daughters every move. Making a fist she punched through the roof like it was a wet napkin. Plaster, blue board and roof rafters dropped into her fathers room. Her fingers quickly plucked him from his hiding spot behind the bed. She raised him out of his room by the back of his battered red flannel shirt. His shirt dug into his neck as the telephone sized fingers guided him out the hole in the roof. Trisha giggled as she lifted her scared father to her face. He was so tiny she thought as she stood up. His stomach turned as he was raised 300 feet into the air in a matter of seconds. He dangled just in front of his daughters large doe eyes. Trisha turned and sat on the roof of her house. It was a pretty low seat for such a giant girl but it would do. The wood splintered and the roof began to give as she lowered all her weight on it. The small house strained to hold the weight of the giant teen. To her it was like sitting on a milk crate or even a small doll house. Her jumbo sized breasts hide behind her knees she sat so low. With her father dangling from her two fingers in front of her she reached up with the other hand and ripped his pants off.

“Spanking time,” she said laughing as she dropped him into her open left palm. He was laying face down in her palm his naked ass sticking into the air. With her little pinky finger Trisha swatted his ass. He screamed in pain as her little tap turned his pale white ass into a stingy red. Trisha was in hysterics as she tapped his ass with the tip of her little finger. She could see his tush reddening with every spank.

“Bad little daddy,” she said in a sarcastic voice. He was in tears before she finally stopped. Lifting him in her open palm she giggled seeing his red tush. As he stood up Trisha covered her mouth noticing his hardening penis. She had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. She couldn’t believe it he was actually excited about this situation.

“Well, well, is somebody happy to see me,” she teased pointing at his erect dick. “Do you like giant girls daddy,” she teased. She was still sitting on the house. Her knees sat up in front of her mammoth chest, the tiny man stood half naked in her palm as she store to him. Trisha placed the tiny man on her right knee cap. His member still fully erected. She reached out with her pinky finger and gently rubbed at the underside of his penis.

“How’s that feel,” the giant girl asked as he began grinding his hips with her finger. She couldn’t believe it her tiny father was standing on her knee dry humping her little finger. Trisha leaned back. The house creaked under her weight. Her massive boobs came out from hiding behind her knees as she laid against the neighbors house with her head. Trisha’s little father still stood on her right knee as she gently massaged her gigantic breasts.

“Do you like what you see you little pervert,” her voice sounded a bit more harsh. Her fingers twirled around her nipples. She gently tickled and rubbed at them until they swelled up. The tiny man on her knee watched in excitement. Sure it was his daughter but not by blood. He had never told her but he started seeing her mom after she was born. To him it was just a gigantic hot eighteen year old, nothing more. Trisha’s lifted her massive left breast to her mouth. She watched the little man as she took her nipple between her thick pink lips.. Her tongue swirled around her rock hard nipple as the little man on her knee started masturbating.

“Do you like that, “ she said taking her nipple out of her mouth. “I bet you would like to come play with these tittys wouldn’t you. I think their a little to big for you though,” she laughed before putting her nipple back in her mouth. She gently gripped her nipple between her teeth and let go of her breast. The weight of her support less breast stretched her pink nipple. She watched as he continued to masturbate.

“Imagine your self right here,” she said pointing to her sternum between her massive boobs. She slowly squeezed her breasts together. “Can you picture what it would be like. My gigantic tits closing in on your little body. I would slowly press them together. I could feel your little body push up against me. Come on little man beat it,” she said teasing her father. “I would let off the pressure and let you explore my breasts. You could try to climb one of these babies but I wouldn’t let you get to far,” she said squeezing her boobs. “When you where half way up this breast right here,” she pointed to her massive right breast about half way up. “Smack,” she clapped her boobs together. He burst out a trail of white seamen. Trisha could barley see the thick white goo as it shot out over her knee.

“That’s a good little man,” Trisha cheered him on. She lifted her tiny shaking father off her knee. She started to lower him towards her picture perfect pubic mound. She rubbed him against her thick meat curtains. He salty pussy dampened once again. Trisha pushed his little body between the folds of her massive pussy. His red flannel shirt and long scraggily hair where coated in pussy juices. Trisha carefully guided him in and out of her cunt. The harder her breathing got the deeper she would stick the man. Honestly she could barley feel him. It was her fingers that where doing all the work. They pushed and stretched her tight inner walls as the little man went along for the ride. Her hips began bucking wildly. She was quick to orgasm. Just the thought of forcing a tiny man up her pussy made her explode. She released her father deep inside her. She could feel him fighting to get out. His little kicks and punches only extended her orgasm as she wiggled around on the straining house. The house gave way. Trisha laughed as she fell to the ground. Everything she ever had was in that house. Well everything except her boots. All her cloths, her cd’s and her memories of a brutal childhood. Trisha’s father finally made it to the exit of her deep sex hole.

“Now little man,” she said reaching for him. “I have to get back to town and help out Sally. So I really have no use for you,” She said lifting him high in the air over her mouth. She had him pinched between her thumb and forefinger and she slowly lowered him to her opening mouth. She could hear him scream but couldn’t care less. He met no more to her then a little bug. He felt her grip loosen and he dropped into her open mouth. Trisha swallowed hard. She didn’t want chew him. Instead she wanted him to slowly and painfully dissolve in her stomach fluids. She could feel him wiggle as her traveled down her throat and even a bit in her belly. With that done she stood up.

“Hang on Sally, here I come”.










© Copyright 2007 Ripstang2000 (ripstang2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280341-Trisha-and-Sallys-rampage-4