*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281619-Amor-a-la-Playa
by Miller
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1281619
Write about a place with consistent theme
We approached the beach of Ft. Myers ; the view was a picture perfect sight in the evening. Walking onto the warm, moist, white sand gave us a moonstruck feeling. Each grain of sand gracefully danced underneath our bare feet.

About three feet from the shoreline, we placed a cozy red velvet blanket.We lie down and hold each other affectionately in the warm, but comfortable surroundings. The intense color of the flowing palm trees were dancing all around us. Next to my love and me lay a silent, lustrous fire. The whispering and soothing sounds of the flames came about as the soft and gentle breeze went by.Still affectionately holding each other, we happily stared up toward the resplendent night sky. The moon was beautifully sparkling onto the luminous ocean water.The newly washed sea shells lay there waiting to be lightly grasped and caressed. Dolphins and doves began to make amorous music with their elegant sound. Then, we got up slowly and gracefully danced to all of natures sweet noises.

Sharing an incomparably beautiful spot with all the tender scenery and lustful freedom was breathtaking. Throughout the whole night Gods angelic creatures made harmonious sounds. Walking away from this picture perfect night with the love of my life was a blissful moment that would never leave our hearts.

© Copyright 2007 Miller (roseofbeauty7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281619-Amor-a-la-Playa