*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281677-Confused
by Right
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1281677
This is a story about twin sister's who pretty much hate each other.
Chapter 1:

Val and Veronica were walking how from school on a nice Friday afternoon, well really Val was walking home in the front of the pack while tons of boys and girls [ that they thought were friend's with her, but were really not.] were walking after her while she was talking and talking and talking about nails and hair supples. I was in the back of the group[ as usual] with Dylan and Jessie skatebording down the hill, when Jessie looked up and asked " Why do they talk about that stuff? It's really worthless! I mean really come on!" " I know it's stupid. That's all they talk about on their way home! I don't know why it's so important to them!" I said then looked up and added" What are you thinking, Dylan?" Then I followed his gaze and there stood a puddle of mud. " Oh I know what your thinking!" "What? What am I thinking?" He said with a big grin. " Let's do it!" I said then turned to Jessie." We are going to wait till the 'populars' are close to the mud puddle then we ride down the hill at top speed and the mud will go flying in to your's truly." And I pointed a finger at my sister." Ok let's do it!" Then we waited for the right moment." On the count of three. One..... Two..... THREE!!! GO GO GO!!!" The next thing I knew I was flying down the hill with Jessie and Dylan right next to me, heading stright toward the puddle. 'At least 10 feet away', I said in a excided way to myself. Then at least two seconds later we made it to the mud puddle. Mud flying everywhere,on myself,on Jessie, on Dylan, but most importantly on the so called populars.

" OH.....MY....GOD!" My sister screamed. The most mud landed on her. " WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!?!" Then she saw me,I was high fiveing Dylan and Jessie." YOU!" she screamed and dropped everything and ran toward me.Luckly I had my skatebord , but because Val was soooooo mad she caught up with me pretty quick." WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" She yelled at me. I could see the fury in her eyes, but I wasn't scared of my sister." I'm haveing some fun. What do you think I'm doing?" I asked her.Her face was turning bright red from fury. " SO GETTING MY NEW PINK SWEATER ALL COVERED IN MUD. YOU CALL THAT FUN!?!?!?" She half laughed and half yelled that. It made me flinch but I didn't back down." Yeah I call that fun! And it was. It was fun to see you yell and scream because your ' pink sweater got dirty'. OH, NO! " And I tryed to make an imatation of her when I got her sweater all muddy." OH, NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SWEATER!!!! OH MY GOD!!!" And I started laughing and she looked like she was going to punch me when Jessie cut in," Oh and don't forget.DO YOU THINK THAT RUINING MY SWEATER WAS FUN!?!?!? Like really it's a freaking sweater! By a new one! " She said. Dylan and I started laughing. It was actually prettey funny.

" HEY!" yelled some boy that was in the group," Stop being mean to my girl!" " Oh you tell him honny!" My sister said and looked at the boy. Then I reconized him. He was Chaz Anthony, my sister's boyfriend. Then Dylan and I started to imatae them." Oh stop talking to my girl!!" Dylan said trying not to laugh. " Oh you tell them honny!" I said then fell into his arms dramaicaly." Oh honny their being mean to me stop them!" I yelled as I fell into Dylan's arm's." Oh shut up!" my sister said," Your just jelious of me because I have a boyfriend..." I stopped her in mid-sentence." I don't care about having a boyfriend." " Well then your jelious because of my perfect life and my being a queen." Now that made me laugh. "A QUEEN?!" Dylan,Jessie, and I said at the same time." Oh yes my "Queen". We must obay your every comand!" Then we all fell to the ground and started to bow down to her saying," BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN!BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN!" And started laughing all over again. By then Val was fulshed with pink and red colors in her face." Oh, did we hurt our "queen's" feelings?" Jessie said while trying not to giggle." Oh no you didn't hurt my feelings but you will be hurting in a minute." ' Yeah right,' I thought, ' She can't punch she's to "girly, girl"she might break a nail.' "Oh what was that did I hear that correctly? You want to fight? Well i've had a lot of practice on your manacain that you left at home when you left. So put um up!" I got ready to fight when she said," Yeah right I'm not going to fight you! I just got my nails done!" She said looking at her nails, and I rolled my eyes." No I meant mom and dad want to talk about your grades." " WHAT?! No, No, No. That can't be it.Because if my grades go to low, which they are, then......" " Yep that's what it mean's you will be going to my school.Which means your as you so call them "friends" won't be there when you get into trouble."

I thought in my head, ' NO!! I can't be going to her school! I'll have to make new friends, I'd have to be known as Val's sister not by my name, and worst of all,I have to deal with HER. No free time away from her, no friends bashing on her, no NOTHING! Everybody loves her at that school.When I finally focased back in my sister and her group, and Jessie was gone. But Dylan was still there waiting for me to come back to earth.



© Copyright 2007 Right (elmolver45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281677-Confused