*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282296-Could-I-have-been-anymore-blind
by Loreen
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1282296
how my eyes have opened to the real story of a 6 year "roller coaster ride"
I feel so stupid for wasting so much time on someone that didnt love me. He had told me once before that he never loved me, that he had tried, but never did. TRY...How do you lie, manipulate and play someone like that for 6 years. The mind really believes what it wants to believe. And my mind was believing that if he kept coming back, or kept calling then he loved me. Why did he tell me he loved me, when he didnt. He stayed cause he actually loved the way I made him feel, how I boosted his ego....sometimes just by the way I looked at him. I was a secret from his friends and family for the last 2 years...that was a big sign that I wasnt really a part of his life. I was a stepping stone, to get him through some rough times without being lonely. I feel like a used wet mop. Be careful there G, what comes around, goes around. Im starting to live life as lesson learned. And I know the saying is love like youve never been hurt. But how do you love again when your heart is in a million pieces.
© Copyright 2007 Loreen (loreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282296-Could-I-have-been-anymore-blind