*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282300-Miraclesa-thirty-day-experiment
Rated: ASR · Documentary · Experience · #1282300
Is it possible to transform ones life in the course of thirty days?
The Process of a Miracle
Day One….

I posed the question to the universe at large…. 
“Is it possible to transform one's life in the course of thirty days, in a way that can only be described as a miracle?”

My intention with this question is to transform my own life into the life I dream of having. The life I believe I can have if I continue to follow the inner voice within that tells me it’s possible.

What is the life I dream about you may ask? One in which I am free to live based in the desires I hold within, instead of a life lived by default of the beliefs I've accumulated and dragged through my existence.

I am a artist. I am a writer. I am a dreamer that dreams big. I am someone willing to go to any lengths to shatter the beliefs of;
 
“Life is hard.”
“Life is a struggle.”
“Life is a bitch and then you die.”
“There are the have and the have not’s”
“Artists starve.”
“Life is work, work is life.”

I know I have accepted these statements and the mediocre results they have produced. I also know I am no longer interested in validating these as the experience of my own life.

I firmly believe that life offers a multiplicity of opportunities with each moment allowing me to choose the life I want. But what I have discovered is that everything I’ve learned, all that I have known has essentially blocked me from attaining the life that I want.

To break that down, if I believe the statements above to be true, anything outside that realm of belief is non- existent. It’s like telling someone that has never seen the color blue, what blue is. You can’t. Experience is the condition that rules us and also serves to be the limitations in comprehending that there is anything more then what may be known

The belief systems I have never worked for me, but I never knew that because I didn’t know I had a choice to believe anything else. So this experiment is a work in progress of me redefining the so-called limits I myself have created in my own life.

This is not easy, in no way shape or form is it easy. I have no idea of where I am heading or the path I am creating for my future. That in it’s self is scary as anything but it’s also a relief.  I have tried to live my life in the way that others have told me I had to live and I always ended up in the same place wondering,

“How in the WORLD.. did I end up here AGAIN”.

At this point in time I’m not so interested in arriving at the destination of “again” over and over. It’s said that,

“When the pain outweights the pleasure, change will occur”.

Now what I realize is that there was never any pleasure, just a distorted sense of security of what I believed to be comfort. Survival mode is what I’ve known for so long that I convinced myself that it was comfortable. In the same way I convinced myself that high heeled boots were comfortable. That is until I put on a pair of sneakers.

Do I really know how I am going to transform my life??? Nope, not a clue. But I do know that I am doing the things I love to do. I’m drawing, I’m writing. I’m doing everything I always wanted to do; I am following my bliss. Something I never did because I thought that I would do it sometime in the future after…

“All my bills were paid.”
“I made more money.”
“I got a better job.’
”When I had more time.”

When the world would align itself in such a way that everything that seemed to stand in my way would just dissolve. The only problem was that it wasn’t the world that needed to align itself, it was me.

I was the one scared to live my dreams. I was the one scared to live out side my so- called “comfort” zone. I was the one that created the mess of a life I lived in and blamed the world at large for making it that way.

If I want more out of life I have to do something different. That’s what this is about, that’s what this experiment is about. I am challenging myself on the deepest level that one can. Allowing myself the freedom to discover once and for all if anything is possible.

There are so many people out in the world today that say with certainty that my life can be a physical expression of the desires and dreams I hold deep within my heart of hearts. How this becomes possible? I’m not sure. But I do know if I sit around and wonder about the “How” of this, then nothing happens.

All I know is that once again in my life I am giving up EVERYTHING, in order to gain something else. And when I saw everything I mean just that. The life I worked to create for the past two years is gone.

If you want to participate in this…..do me a favor let me know I’m not alone.
If you think I’m nuts then humor me.
Go to my website:

http://winksandgiggles.com/Lil_Angels.html

There’s a bunch of angels on the page all for free. But one is reserved for this experiment. It will stand out because it’s the one that states,

“I Believe Miracles are Possible.”

         Until tomorrow …

Mighty Morgan

         

© Copyright 2007 Mighty Morgan (morgan9405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282300-Miraclesa-thirty-day-experiment