*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283100-A-Place-Like-This
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1283100
A guy, a girl, a game of pool, in Key West.
I had never been to Key West, Florida - so when a client invited me down for a working weekend, I figured I'd jump at the chance. I wanted to see if the fantasy lived up to the reality. With the day winding down, and my work being done (at least for today) I wandered the beaches looking for some night life. Yet, for some odd reason, I found myself wandering into this shanty bar, complete with a worn out pool table, rickety wooden floors, and very few customers. Some country music playing from speakers nailed to a wall drowned out the few conversations taking place in the rag tag bar. My kind of place.

Taking a seat at the far end of the bar, I ordered myself a beer. Nothing fancy, just a plain old, red-labeled American favorite from the tap. Cold and frosty, the first swig of the beverage was like an oasis to my throat in the Florida sun. A worn out television, bearing rabbit ear antennas, picked up a baseball game which could barely be heard over a Toby Keith song, but I was in heaven. Couple of beers and I'd venture back to my hotel room for a decent night sleep. My simple thoughts were broken by the sound of a female voice.

"We don't see many tourists in here.", said this woman, walking up to my area of the bar. "Usually, only the locals make their way into Teddy's Place. What brings you here?" I was startled, all the while taking in her natural beauty. Long reddish brown hair, flowing down her back complimented her deep blue eyes. Her complexion was a a touch of make up combined with a healthy mix of a Florida suntan. Her lips were full and not covered in lipstick, but they glistened after she took a sip from her beer bottle. She wore a sleeveless white blouse which buttoned in the front. Those buttons were at a stress point holding back her ample breasts, which peeked through the top of the blouse which was invitingly unbuttoned. And the denim jeans she was wearing were accentuated by a well worn pair of black cowboy boots.

Choking back another swig of beer, I turned and extended my hand. "My name is Steve, and I'm here on business, not vacation, so I don't consider myself a tourist."

A small, soft hand greeted mine, "I'm Beth, and I guess you could consider me a regular tourist, so regular, I'm like a local." Just as our hands touched, I felt an electric shock run through my body. So much so, I jumped back, startling myself and causing Beth to giggle a little. "Do you consider yourself a pool player, Mr. Businessman?", mocking me and looking towards the pool table.

Feeling a little uneasy, I grin and say, "If that's an invitation to get my ass handed to me, sure - let's play some pool!", grabbing my beer and walking over to grab a pool cue for myself and Beth. Being the gentleman, I let her break the first round, and it was a pretty good game. I won by two shots, nothing to brag about, but considering the amount of time I've spent playing pool in my life, I thought it was a pretty good game. All during the game, we got to know each other. Her faint Southern accent was having an affect on me, prompting me to find out she's from Tennessee and makes her way down to the Keys at least a few times a year to unwind and clear her head.

"Wanna play Favors?", Beth asked as she bent over to set up the table for a second game. I paused before answering to get an eye of her perfectly shaped rear before asking the obvious question of what Favors was. "Simply put, the loser has to do a favor for the winner of each game. There is no limit on what the favor could be.", Beth said coyly as she picked up the cue ball. "So, you game? I'll even let you break since you won the last game."

Feeling pretty confident about myself and the last game, I take her up on the offer. As fate would have it, I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in this game. Was it the beers that I kept drinking? Was it her demeanor, sweet yet slightly aggressive, tinged with a perfume that would waft through the air at seemingly the wrong time - usually when I was taking a shot? Who knows, but all I know is I lost the second game, big time.

"Well now Mr. Businessman", she says in her soft Southern accent, "seems to me you owe me a favor." Grinning slightly she quips, "Wonder what I can get Mr. Businessman to do for me tonight?" Knowing full well I could probably wind up doing something mundane, I began to realize that I was probably taken by this sweet Southern vixen in cowboy boots. "Care to go double or nothing?", she asked with a devilish tone? I couldn't resist. No red-blooded man could. She was cunning, conniving, sexy, sultry, and sweet all in one comfortable package. Besides, I had to win this time. All the while I was racking up the next game, she was chalking her cue with the deftness of a surgeon, readying his tools for surgery. When she blew the excess chalk off her stick, she nearly blew me over as well. As she leaned into the table to take the first shot, she aimed her stick, but stared at me while she took the shot - a direct hit causing two solid balls to drop in her favor.

I didn't have a chance. Didn't even take a shot in the game. For that matter, I think I was frozen in place until she snapped me out of my trance-like state. "Looks like you owe me double Mr. Businessman." Calmly putting her stick back in the rack she turns and asks with a coy look, "Can a lady get some dinner, or does she have to write her own invitation after she kicks your ass in pool?"

Thinking the only thing I'd be eating tonight would be crow, I bowed to her in mock defeat and said in my worst Southern accent, "Yes dear lady, I'll be much obliged to fetch you some dinner, once I find my way to the Men's Room. We will eat wherever you wish." Turning away to go down a darkened hallway to the bathroom, I found that it could best be described as a "unisex" bathroom. A toilet in a stall with no lock on the door and a sink were all that made up the cramped quarters. As I began to unzip my pants, I felt the back of the stall door hit me in the rear. Quickly zipping back up, I turned to see Beth with a look of passion in her eyes I hadn't seen yet that night.

Pushing me further into the stall, Beth took me by the shoulders and sat me down on the toilet. As I asked her in surprise what was going on, she gruffly pointed out, "You said we could eat wherever I wish, and I think you need an appetizer before your dinner." With that, she began to unbutton and shimmy out of her tight blue jeans. Somehow, in the cramped quarters of this stall and in the blink of an eye, she managed to get out of her boots and jeans and was now left standing in front of me in a white lace pair of panties, which were soon discarded, leaving me looking at the most perfectly trimmed pussy I had ever seen. Like a magnet to steel, I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me, leading that pussy to my mouth. Realizing that I knew she meant business, she placed her foot on the toilet paper dispenser, giving me ample access to her warm, wet pussy. As my tongue touched her clit, I could feel it grow ever so slightly in response to my oral efforts. More and more, my mouth ventured deeper into her womanhood, tasting her rising tide of climax as it continually touched mini-pinnacles, taking her to higher levels of pleasure. Holding her steady while she ground her nether-regions into my face allowed her to unbutton her blouse, flip up her bra and begin playing with her large nipples, which caused her to moan out loudly as she came closer to her final sexual destination.

Feeling her coming close to her final sexual destination, I grabbed her ample ass cheeks, pulling her pussy tightly against my mouth. Sweat from my forehead dripped down my face, mixing with her womanly flavor, causing me to speed up my tongue-lashing of Beth's pussy, knowing full well she was on the verge of completion. Within seconds, I felt her hands on the back of my head and the muted cries of sexual relief, all the while being rewarded with the sweet nectar of a Southern beauty.

Haphazardly clad in an unbuttoned white blouse, a disheveled bra and a pair of socks, Beth removed her foot from the holder. Breathing uneven, she ran her hand through her tousled red hair as she began to recuperate from her wanton moment of lust at the lips of a stranger. "Wow, that hasn't happened to me in a long time." Pausing to turn to open the stall, she softly said "Thank you." With a coy smile, she looked down at me and said, "Don't worry Mr. Businessman, after that performance, we're even!"

I didn't want to be thanked, I wanted more. Just as Beth moved out of the stall, I stood up and dropped my jeans and boxers and moved in behind her. Before she had a chance to respond, I had her bent over in front of the sink, facing the mirror, guiding my penis to her pussy to relieve my sexual frustrations. My weight against her backside forced her into a tight spot, with no where to move to. She could feel me positioning myself against her wet pussy and while she looked up at me in the dusty mirror, made no attempt to stop me. She propped herself up on the sink with one hand, while the other hand manipulated her full breast, all while being held in place by my hand pulling her hair back to watch both of us in the mirror.

It wasn't taking much to bring me to where I needed to be. Her pussy was white hot and mixed with her moisture and my saliva made for a perfectly comfortable fit. As I continued to screw her from behind, with every stroke, and every hair pull, she would let out a continue chorus of grunts and groans. Feeling myself beginning to reach my boiling point, I let go of her hair to concentrate on her hips. I grabbed her, and began pistoning her pussy, causing her crescendo of lust to higher volumes to the point of her voice being one long chorus of ecstasy as I emptied myself into her waiting and welcoming pussy.

As soon as I was finished, I collapsed back against the stall door, forgetting for a moment where we were. Beth, with legs shaking, turned around to face me with a completely spent look on her face. I softly took her head in my hand and brought her lips to mine, gently moistening her lips with the limited saliva I had left. Once we cleaned up and exited the bathroom together, a small audience had gathered at the end of the hall. Apparently, our noises attracted the small crowd that became an unwilling audience. Once we made it to the bar, the crowd erupted into a round of applause, even garnering an "atta boy" from an old salt of a guy sitting at the end of the bar near the entrance. Once we hit the Florida night air, Beth and I sheepishly held hands and began walking down the street, looking for a place to get some food. Our sexual hunger was already filled...in a place like this.
© Copyright 2007 sjmarques (sjmarques at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283100-A-Place-Like-This