*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283641-One-Possible-Reason
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Religious · #1283641
This is my interpretaion of the question meaning of life, and how others may view it.
to explain the point is hard
due to the different views and aspects that we conintue to investigate and the fuse we protect differ from everyone

says nothing can be contolled and the truth is yet untold
i dont belive theres a meaning, its a man-made concept to decept the actual truth that the proof we dont have and never will is considered a hope and a fact set still.
some says its to live a happy life, but others say its to kill with a knife, some say its to fuck and others to hunt ducks. everyones has opinions which mean the billions reasons are all created and theyre debated from others with different direction of the reason to our perfection.

there is no meaning of life and night after night no matter what you say or think does not create a actual truth considering humans are pretentios creatures who say theyre the fuck but not a bit correct, but whos to inspect?

who will say were wrong, nothing because were so strong that the other animals are the wrong and weaker, and the speaker to preach his preaches does not reach every beach therefore the philosophy cannot teach everyone to conform to their belifes that "god" made all the leafs, and says you cannot each beef.

no one is right, beacuse we stay up all night trying to fight the fact from lie and contract the pie we made along with every other daily basis including being a racsist. everything we do today is somethin someone used to say and somehow it stuck to society and the thought of a diety, is personal opionion whether or not theyre be a prisoner, a minion, of hell, yet we cannot tell how the places exists and we persist to inform everyone the storm of fire from the higher power, yet thers no proof, and i bet the roof of reality does not match the the tally of reckless ancient human beings considering the shit were seeing in the labs, and the tabs of acid , from lake ontario to lake placid.

its just a method to control to say your "soul" is more than energy and a bowl of pot will just rot your mind, yet everyone is one of a kind, and were free, but to say that we see how free we can be is not as true as we wish it could be.
© Copyright 2007 jermdog (jermdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283641-One-Possible-Reason