*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284543-An-Exordium-Black-Holes
Rated: E · Preface · Philosophy · #1284543
An experimental text and preface to a novel; How can one explain this text?
An Exordium: Black Holes, a Painting and Something Abstract.

Asleep we looked upon a changing sky, containing ominous clouds that drew ever nearer on an azure background. Looking at such a vastness I felt that this painting was something abstract, something meaningful. Though despite my close scrutiny, I still could not give this something a solid form and it was at this moment, this instantaneous moment, that we felt a connected growth between us; this me.

I again looked at the vast enclosed sky, it’s clouds, or so they looked, had also taken upon themselves to grow. Their density protruded a shadow and from it I now saw they joined a known stranger. With our similar purpose, I embraced the shadowy figure and began our merge of new significance.

However all of this felt like mere distraction compared to the shifting density of the white sky that now reflected a new sense of immenseness. So overwhelming was it’s meaning that it grew above everything else and like a death of a star it collapsed in upon itself. Time stopped as it lost it’s purpose and sound became a music of silence. No one else saw the sky collapse into one anomaly of ultimate significance and  how it’s being radiated on every abstract establishment. I suddenly felt an emotion of absence as I was forced to feel like my other; I had lost my one important ability and inevitably my purpose.

I was consoled by the stranger, who had now been forever a part of us. It was no point in questioning or interpreting such meaning, he stated. Its as if such inevitability can only be felt.

In the vagueness of these happenings all direction was lost to make way for uncertainty, yet none of this mattered to me. This seemed to be the final defined thought of the universe as I separated from it.

Now together, it would seem the stranger and I were forever tied and yet a distance grew between I and me- In the mix of these interrelated senses and meanings my perspective perceived an end was approaching- however, in another universe, a birth was happening- everything was distorted for transportation into a new plane- in this mixture of chaos a new order was obtain in another painting to express this chaos. With these last thoughts I do wonder if everything arrives at this same singularity- where everything merges into one abstract form to gain a new purpose and in doing so jumps all universes and arrives at them all at one point in time and at all simultaneously.

At this point, where my other died, I took a new direction and from it I knew that something was born. The glass beaker that once contained that mixture of darkness had now been smashed on the floor. For someone to interpret this purpose correctly would take a miracle. However, considering the circumstances of how I fell, another painting would have to change. For in this genesis, I sensed that man would find his destined apocalypse.
© Copyright 2007 Akamaru (akamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284543-An-Exordium-Black-Holes