*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284622-FINDING-PEACE-WITH-RIGHT-DECISIONS
by Woody
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1284622
When troubled....there is one true way to be comforted. We all strive for peace within.
Finding Peace with Right Decisions.

How can we find peace if we are troubled inside?  This conflict of right versus wrong in our decisions and the outcome of these decisions are always with us.  Our heart will always tell us the outcome of our choices.  The heart always knows whether we are making the right decision or not.  It is the guilt that follows a bad decision, just as there is incredible peace that follows a right decision.  From the moment we wake we are instantly bombarded with decisions.  With so many choices, what is the proper response to these choices?    How do we choose? 

Only God allows us the ability to make the right choices.  All of our life experiences make us who we are today.  Each good decision and each bad decision during our lives has allowed us to enjoy the ability of our next decision.  For only through our experiences are we able to properly enjoy these fruitful decisions.  Peace is the permeation which encompasses all of who we are.  Peace is what we strive for. 

The God of Peace, thru Jesus Christ, allows us to be at peace with everything we do.  If we allow his structure within our life we will put the odds of peaceful living where it should be.  If we struggle with God’s presence and direction we will always find conflict.  Pray daily and follow God’s instruction by the way he touches our hearts.  Only his peace will be our deciding light, for if we are truly following God he opens our heart to the difference between right and wrong decisions. 
© Copyright 2007 Woody (eeyoyee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284622-FINDING-PEACE-WITH-RIGHT-DECISIONS