*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285527-Bobobo-Special-Edition
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1285527
This has lots of weirdness.
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo: Special Edition (same craziness like in the show)

Bobobo knocked a member of the hair hunt troop down with his nose hair. Then, the team continued their journey. They saw a restaurant and Don Patch went inside. The team followed him. Then, Don and Bobobo appeared in dresses and starting singing “We’re little ladies”, over and over again. Then, Bobobo somehow had a rock star outfit on. Don Patch stood beside Bobobo with a rock star suit on. Then, they starting playing guitars very badly. Beauty freaked out about their antics like usual with her ugly expression that she has several times throughout the show. Then, Gasser and Beauty looked behind them and saw Jelly Jiggler acting like a ballerina. Gasser and Beauty gasped. Then, Tengaku Man started doing the robot. Soften was just watching the whole thing the whole time. Then, a member of the hair hunt troop walked into the restaurant and said, “Stop all of this foolishness! It’s time for Bobobo to fight me.” Bobobo stopped what he was doing and took off his blonde afro. There was scissors in his head. Bobobo took the scissors out of his head and threw it at the hair hunter, Anti-Hair. The scissors missed Anti-Hair. Anti-Hair pounced on Bobobo, but Don Patch blocked the attack with a carrot. Then, Don started attacking Anti-Hair with a banana. Anti-Hair knocked Don Patch against the wall. Then, Gasser threw a fart at Anti-Hair. Anti-Hair got blasted up against the wall and blacked out. The team continued their journey to stop the Hair Hunt Troops.
© Copyright 2007 Introducing: The Writer! (schuymarch1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285527-Bobobo-Special-Edition