*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285569-Bloody-Mess
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1285569
This story features evil villains.
Bloody Mess (with Akhu who came back alive with help from an evil sorcerer , more about the sorcerer some time soon)

With some of the main characters from my stories.
These events will somehow come together.
Before the events come together, each part and the prologue has stuff that is happening at the same time.

Prologue

I, Schuylar March, was busy racing against other racers in a bicycle race. After 5 hours of riding all around the city, I won. I got a trophy and a cash prize of $500 dollars. Then, I rode my bike, from downtown, all the way home.

Web Surfer was busy thinking of ways to defeat me. Then, he had an idea that he thought was perfect. He walked into his lab to start making his new weapon.

SKLG was busy playing a videogame with Tippy. After SKLG won the fighting game for the 5th time in a row, he left the room to go to the bathroom.

Part 1

I walked inside my house, and walked to my bedroom to sleep.

Web Surfer finished his invention and walked into his room to cheer.

SKLG was still going to the bathroom.

Part 2

I disappeared into thin air.

Web Surfer disappeared into thin air.

SKLG got sucked through the toilet.

Part 3: It all comes together

We all landed in a dark room, underground. Then a light lit up and we saw Akhu, the evil shape shifting master of darkness! Akhu walked up to us, with a sword, dripping blood. He lifted up the sword, and wiped it off with a hand towel. He raised his sword up in the air and brought it down, the sword sliced through SKLG. SKLG’s two sides fell to the ground. Then Web Surfer got up and punched Akhu. Akhu got so mad, that he used the sword to bring down Web Surfer. I don’t want to explain what the floor looked like. I walked towards Akhu and pulled out a sword from out of thin air. Then, I charged! I sliced Akhu in half for good, or so I thought. His body parts got put back together and when Akhu was all put back together, he charged with his sword. I charged with my sword also. Our swords hit together. Then Akhu raised his sword, over his head, and brought it down. I moved out of the way and slashed Akhu in half, this time it was for good; or maybe not. (I said maybe not, because I might need Akhu in another story) Akhu exploded and I got sent back home to tell about my adventure to my family.
© Copyright 2007 Introducing: The Writer! (schuymarch1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285569-Bloody-Mess