*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285651-Unfair-To-Our-Mind
by dollar
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #1285651
Whoever designed existence, intended it to be unfair!
Whether it was God or whoever devised the workings of this world, must have thought...let's make this place look totally unfair and unjust to the human mind.
Probably, if we do reside in Paradise after we've been torn apart by life, then maybe we will understand why life is the way it is.
But since we're down here in a human body with fully- fledged emotions, then it seems almost everything about this place is wrong.
I don't really know where to start as there are so many unfair elements within our planet.
Examples like: Why can some people be wealthy, intelligent and beautiful while others can be poor, disabled and suffer daily?
It's so difficult to grasp the theory behind: why a huge proportion of men and women have to struggle by on just their wits and faith when many others taste success and prosperity at every turn.
Why do millions of humans live amid War and Anarchy in battle-ravaged countries, when others live their whole lives in relative peace?
Why does the worst offending scum in society receive lenient punishments that don't fit the repulsive crimes they commit, whilst their victims have to deal with the awful mental scars long after their tormentors are unleashed back into our communities?
How can someone in the prime of their life tragically lose their life?
I could go on all day about the injustices life serves up.But it would not take me further in the quest towards the truth.
From the beginning of mankind, related events have went on without any answers as to Why?
So it must all come down to things we cannot possibly grasp as a human.
We can try to come to terms with the awful and indignant events which stare us in the face each day.But we can't accept anything because of the way our emotions are built.
Our mind produces jealousy when we see people more affluent than ourselves.
We get annoyed and depressed when we see someone fitter and healthier looking, when our own body leaves a lot to be desired.
And when we see a poor starving African child in the arms of its pain-stricken
mother as we sit in our comfortable homes surrounded by food and little luxuries, we wonder why we are so many worlds away.
This is what every single human who graces this planet has to understand......That whatever land we are born in and whatever body and mind we possess, we "MUST" do the best we can with what we see in the mirror everyday.
I wouldn't say I'm a religous freak of any sort. But over the course of my life, so far, I have gathered thoughts and beliefs in which must advocate this statement.
There must be some truth in it because there is absolutely no logic in the contorted way our emotions deal with the ongoing saga of unjustice and unfairness on this earth.
By being open-minded about us all going somewhere heavenly after life, we may then understand why this planet does not please our emotions.
So whether we are here for one year or a hundred years.Whether we struggle or sail by.Whether we are overweight or beautifully enhanced.
We have to do the best job with the tools we have been given.
And maybe, if there is such a place like Heaven, everything unkind about our world will become clear to us.
© Copyright 2007 dollar (ketch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285651-Unfair-To-Our-Mind