*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285663-Summer-Night-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1285663
a summer night dream. Not yet finished.
Summer is suddenly here. It was totally dark in the bedroom. She was only wearing a small cotton top and it still felt very hot. She got up and cracked the window open.
Stoke of moonlight shined in and she felt the cool breeze brushing on her skin.
She went back to bed and closed her eyes. Then she thought of him, she saw his beautiful blue eyes, the color of ocean on a sunny day. It still felt warm and she realized the warmth was from inside of her. She took of the little white bikini that was tightly hugging her hip. Her hands caressed over her thighs. It felt so smooth and soft. The recent experiment of a Brazilian Wax was quite rewarding, she chuckled. She remembers how excited he was when he saw that. His face turned beet red. His breath was heavy. The moments they shared together started to play back scene by scene in her mind. His lips were warm and soft. His kisses made her blood boil. She could feel the tingling sensation when her thighs rubed against him. She could hear him moan of pleasure. When they climaxed together, it felt like the finale of the best fireworks she had ever seen. A gazillion little stars sparkled all over her. She felt the wetness dripping between her legs. She bit her fingers hard trying to wake up from her dream, but she couldn't feel any pain.

Night had fallen darker. The moon was hiding behind the cloud. She got up and shut the window. It felt cold.
© Copyright 2007 DayDream (buttercup2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285663-Summer-Night-Dream