*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286730-Life-without-meaning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aki
Rated: E · Novel · Emotional · #1286730
about a girl with no friends coming to life
When I first went to school, people avoided me. As if I didn't exist and was a useless tool ready to be thrown out. As they say, One mans trash is another mans treasure. As I felt like trash and the kids thought I was there treasure. Or toy to be used as however they like.

It all started in Kindergarden. The teacher always said my writing was sloppy and I usually got in trouble for attention. They had this part of the room that was low to the ground. Called the "time out" zone. I went there often.

Next part was 1st grade. I remember getting detentions alot. There was this thing we had to do like make a fist and stay still. One time i got a detention in the middle of the school year. This kid threw a ball at me hard. And i threw it back. Then the guy told on me and i got a detention. The teacher didnt care for what I had to say.

During the middle of the 1st grade, my mom got a divorce with my dad and we moved in with my grandma. My grandma had about 9 cats. But my favourite was a calico named Chewy. She always licked me. But then 3 years later, Chewy was diagnosed with cancer and died.

About 3 years after that, my grandpa died.

When I came to my new school, no one seemed to care about me. So I decided to stay away from them and wait to see if they would come to me. Then, they decided I was their item. They started to call me names. And I was excluded. Then 1 day, a new kid came in. Her name was Sara. I stopped bullies from annoying her, then went to the swings. She kept following me and I wondered why.

A couple years later, she was apperantly counted as a worse item then me. Because she tended to laugh at their hurtful words and movements. I was amazed at how she kept fighting when she was useless. Since she as like me, a toy to be used as whatever way the masters wanted.

Now when I was growing up, I got interested in something called "Anime". Of course my mom didn't approve but I didn't care. Somehow, it got my hopes up.
The anime I was into was called "Yu-Gi-Oh!".

1 year later, I overheard a girl called April talking to her friend about "Yu-Gi-Oh!". I decided to talk to her about it. After that, we became friends. I found out later that she was also ridiculed as I was.

After the summer, at the beginning of 7th grade, I first saw this cute new kid. I had found ot he was in my group. He was nice so I decided to show him around. I told April I wouldn't be back at the table for a while.

A week later, I saw April at another table with this other girl. Ater that, the next day I went back to my table. April brought her new friend. A chinese girl named Cathy. At first, I thought she was a good addition to the group. But, she started to talk to April more and more. Until she got to the point where I could barely talk to April. Even phone calls were hard to come by.

After that, I started going to the social worker. She helped me alot when I got to this new school. But not alot with the problem I had right then.

One day, I got soo mad I decided not to go to the same table as Cathy and April. I sat alone on 1 of the front tables. When I looked to the back table where I was, I saw April crying. I almost cried myself.

The week after that, I came back to the table. April was relieved and promised me that she would talk to me more. Soon after that, I came closer to 2 more friends. Ashley and Athena. I gae Ashley my lunch card once just to help her out and she made everyone stop making fun of me.

I guess thats it so far. I'll talk to you later.


© Copyright 2007 Aki (akiheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286730-Life-without-meaning