*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/128674-A-Meal-to-Remember
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #128674
An erotic story
Grace was waiting on Michael coming home. She had cooked a special meal for him. All his favourites. Smoked salmon, baby potatoes, mange tout and barely cooked carrots. The wine was breathing on the table and the candles were lit.

She was wearing silk underwear beneath a figure-hugging black velvet dress. She looked and felt great. She had visited her hairdresser that day and he had put up her hair leaving long, brown, curly tresses falling casually down the side, framing her beautifully made-up face.

Everything was perfect.

Grace heard the door open and stood next to the romantically lain table so that Michael could see her as soon as he entered the room.

He smiled at her. “You look fantastic.”

He went to her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

“This looks great,” he said eyeing the table.

“Sit down then before it gets cold.”

They chatted about inconsequential things. Nothing important, no pressing issues. Just delightful chitchat.

After they had finished the main course she went to the kitchen to get the melon sorbet she had prepared earlier.

“Oh Grace, I couldn’t eat another thing. Could we leave it ‘til later?”

“No problem, I’ve thought of a use for it anyway.”

They left the table and Grace went and sat on the sofa. Michael put on a CD and Vivaldi’s Four Seasons started drifting through the speakers.

Michael went to Grace and knelt facing her. Slowly easing her shoes from her feet he massaged them gently. Tenderly he sucked her toes, pushing his tongue in between them, at the same time sliding his hand up her, long, smooth leg. After both feet had been pampered he moved up her legs, kissing and licking the little dimples at the back of her knees. All during this, Grace was lying back, with her eyes closed making little sighing sounds.

His hands moved up under her dress and felt the silk underwear. He pushed the dress up so he could see them. His fingers traced her through them and he heard Grace gasp. Evocatively he pulled the silk tight against her, making the silk almost transparent. After teasing her with his fingers for some time, he tugged at the silk until she wriggled out of the panties. He helped pull them along her legs, licking and caressing as he did so.


Michael got her to sit further forward on the couch and parted her legs wide for himself. Rocking backward and forward he massaged the top of her thighs, his thumbs rubbing between her legs but still teasing, he didn’t touch her now swollen, wet lips. Putting his hands underneath her, he gently lifted her. She arched her back expectantly and Michael didn’t let her down as his tongue explored every possible area. He sucked and tantalised, he nibbled and probed and Grace moaned and groaned in pleasure.

Leaving the aromatic smell of her, Michael pulled her to her feet, turned her around and unzipped her dress. She helped him take it off while he undid her bra. With her back still to him his hands sought out her breasts. He kissed her shoulders and continued to fondle her bosom. Grace could feel his hardness pressing against her. She turned and kissed him undoing his buttons at the same time. After taking his shirt off, she unbelted his trousers and pulled the belt from its loops. Quickly she spun him round and wrapped the belt around his wrists, securing it tightly. She then took down his trousers and underwear and pushed him back onto the couch. She freed his feet from his jeans and then laughing she left him naked on the couch, unable to get up from it.

A short while later she returned from the kitchen with the melon sorbet. Michael winced as he spied it.

“That’ll be freezing,” he cried.

“I know,” she replied slyly, “there’s nothing like a little fun with food.”

She smeared the sorbet all around his nipples and then daintily licked them clean again. She then started covering his genitals with it and his hard on started twitching like a fishing rod that had snared a fish.

Michael’s cries of anguish soon changed to contented sighs as Grace removed the melon ice with her tongue. She giggled as with one cold, sorbet covered finger she gently pushed it up inside him.

“Oh my god!” Screamed Michael as he writhed on the sofa not knowing whether to feel pleasure or delightful pain.

She wiggled her finger around until Michael’s swollen gland started glistening with his leaking juices. She took him in her mouth and tried to suck him dry.
Michael was unable to do anything as she had her wicked way with him. Kneeling in to him, she placed his erection between her breasts, pushed them together and began sliding his foreskin up and down. Michael could contain himself no longer and he spurted his load all over Grace’s neck. Delightedly she rubbed it all over her chest and Michael lay back exhausted.

“It’s not over yet,” Grace said, as yet unsatisfied.

She dragged him to his feet and undid his bounds. He held her tight and nuzzled into her neck. She led him through to the shower room like a well-behaved puppy.

Grace turned on the shower and they both stepped in. She handed Michael the shower gel and he obligingly soaped her all over. Michael loved the way the droplets of water tried to cling to Grace’s nipples as if they were dewdrops, dangling, early morning, from the leaves in the garden. He tried to catch them with his tongue before they fell.

He continued washing and rubbing her body, paying particular attention to the area between her legs, making sure it was clean inside and out.
Grace was aware that Michael was coming to life again so using the gel she helped him to his full, hardened potential.

Michael lifted her up onto him pushing her back against the cold, wet tiles. Her legs wrapped themselves around him as he thrusted deep inside her.

The needle sharp jets of the power shower were positioned directly on to Grace’s clitoris, which aided her to achieve a wonderful orgasm. Michael was still going strong and kept up the momentum, continuing to penetrate Grace.
The rush of heat and the continual stimulation kept Grace climaxing for what seemed like an age. Michael held her close to him, holding tightly on to her buttocks until he too shuddered to a climax, the second one being more satisfying and exhausting than the last.

Totally sated he lowered her carefully down.
Chuckling like naughty school kids, they left the shower and dried themselves on warm, thick towels. Taking their bathrobes from behind the shower room door they went back through to the living room, sank down on to the couch to finish the wine.

“Happy Birthday darling,” Grace sighed as she snuggled up to him.

© Copyright 2001 Just Jill (jsworker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/128674-A-Meal-to-Remember