*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287377-angel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kerchz
Rated: ASR · Article · Drama · #1287377
it is good to be read, inspirational
Angela is on a mission. To prove that the winning stick body formular can triumph over all. Even over Lucy Crow-Bennett's barbie like curves and long limbs.

Fat chance. Have you seen Lucy Crow-Bennett? Ayi-yi-yi...

Oh yeah? Well I've got brains, know how and I'm every bit a woman as she is!

You are? So prove it.

G'ner! You'll see!

The Intrepid and her crew are on a mission. To boldy go and investigate a drifting hulk that has come from outside of the solar system and is passing right on through and out again. The Intrepid's crew are all experts in their field, but their current field is small, cramped, zero-g and a million miles from home. Angela and Lucy are the only two female members of the crew. That means they get to share one of the even more cramped living quarters in the shuttle. Their differences soon begin to effect Angela's mind, as does Scott Martin, the Intrepid's ever so handsome captain. But being all cramped together in a steel tube floating in space is the perfect time to learn who and what you are, and when Angela gets on the derilict, who, what, when, where, and above all, how, are questions she's soon dying to answer.

For Nac Tikmak, the derilict is home. And for over a thousand years he has waited for another visitor, like a spider in the centre of his web. And the derelict is no ordinary web.

But are the Intrepid and her crew ordinary flies?

And if Nac Tikmak is the spider and the Intrepid and her crew are the flies, then who the hell is Humbolt?
© Copyright 2007 kerchz (kerchzweb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287377-angel