*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289045-Adventures-into-Dreamland
by LisaP
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1289045
A 5-year-old boy's night time adventures with his beloved security blanket, white kitty.
Every night, after mama gives us our kisses...white kitty and me drift off to Dreamland....
High into the sky we go, sometimes flying around like superheroes, and we soar up through the clouds....higher and higher....into the Universe!
With Mars in our dust, Up, up, up we go in our rocket, flying further into space!
We're now astronauts on a space mission!
We stop at the Milky Way for an out-of-this-world ice cream cone, and land on the moon to jump and play...we jump so high, we're back in the sky!
Before we know it, our rocket is now an airplane!
In our plane we go….like trick pilots, we fly down, down, down…. twirling and floating....White kitty loves airplane rides! Wheeee!!!!!!!
In the blink of an eye, our plane turns into a speedboat! We land in the lake with a big SPLASH!
Now, we're in a race, speeding towards the finish line....splash, splash, SPLASH!
C'mon white kitty, put your pedal to the medal!  We’re almost there!
We cross the finish line, leaving the other boats in our wake.....zoom, zoom, zooming towards land....
Zoom, zoom, zoooommmmm!
Here we go, onto the rails of high-speed roller coaster, zipping up and down the tracks, and loop-de-looping and laughing all the way…hold on tight, White Kitty!

As we go through the magic tunnel, we come out onto train tracks. In our train we go….through the mountains, over the rivers, and through the woods….

Our train takes us to the top of a mountain, and White Kitty and I get off to look at the world below.  We then put on our parachute packs and jump into the sky!

Oh, what fun it is to soar with the birds! This is White Kitty’s favorite part!

Over the treetops we go…White Kitty, look!  We’re almost home!

As our nighttime adventures come to an end, we float back into bed, just as a new day is beginning.

But, White Kitty and me are still a little bit sleepy.

I think we’ll sleep in today.



© Copyright 2007 LisaP (mama2cameron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289045-Adventures-into-Dreamland