*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289323-Life-Worth-Living--Chapter-One-
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1289323
Brief. First Chapter. Fun.
Krisandria Ann Marie Hood. That is my name, feel free to wear it out!
I perfer to be called Kris. I am sixteen years old and full of excitement!!
My hair is brown with purple streaks in it.
My mother Kayla is my role model. But I rarely call her mom or mother, instead she is just Kayla to me.
I am a dare devil.

My cousin Nicole is seventeen.She is nineteen,and has a boyfriend named Wes Steele. She isn't my blood cousin but still, her mom and Kayla are best friends..

I sit on the front steps waiting for Nicole to come pick me up, we are going over to the mall to see the new stuff in Clare's.
My father opens the screen door "Hey,Krissie make sure to call and tell us when you'll be back." he says.
I sigh "Alright,dad now go back inside." I state.
My dad nods his head "Alright sweetie." he closes the door behind him.
Sometimes I wonder if I belong to the right family.
I shake my head and laugh. Boys are a waste of time for me. 'Why even try?' I think to myself.
I take off the jacket my dad said to wear and throw it into the bushes,it is way too hot to be wearing a winter jacket.
My dad is way too overprotective. My little brother Jack comes out, he's ten years old. Jack sits by me.
"Can I come?" He asks.
I smile "Sorry Jack,maybe next time." I reply calmly.
Jack stares at me "Okay Kris,Thanks." he returns my smile.
Nicole pulls up in her Tokoya truck "Ya ready?" she says out window.
I jump up and grab my skateboard "Yeah,bye Jack!" I wave and jump into the passenger side of the truck.

We take off going about 70 miles down a school street. Nicole looks at me "Are you going to put your seatbelt on or what?" she asks looking at me.
I glare at her "Safety's for losers." I say.
"Okay it's your life."
"Exactly." I grin.
She shakes her head "You sure do take after your mom." she looks in the side mirror.
I look to her "Oh what do you mean?" I ask.
She nods her head "Just your actions and such." she says.
"Oh I see." I say...to the mall we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the mall around 5:30 and Nicole is ready with her credit card. I look in the Jewelry Shop Stop window and wonder what the heck is such a big issue with rings and necklaces. Eck.I hardly ever wear jewerly except the gold necklace Kayla gave to me when I turned thirteen. Nicole nudges me toward Hot Topic, I grin "Shopping Spree?" shes asks.
I nod in agreement "For sure Nicky." We run into the store.
I look at shirt that says 'The dark is frightened of me." I chuckle and show it to Nicole,she laughs.
"Do you want it?" she asks me.
"I forgot my wallet." I say gloomily.
She hugs me "Don't worry cuz I got at least $250 dollars on my credit card" she says.
I smile, Nicole has always been there for me..
Like when I spilt my head open jumping off her barn. Good times. I didn't cry that was always the odd thing with me..
I don't cry.
It is so weird.

© Copyright 2007 Evil Emo Kayla (kaylabias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289323-Life-Worth-Living--Chapter-One-