*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291816-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Teen · #1291816
A girl found her life completely changing when she fell in love with her teacher
In our lives people come and go. We forget some and yet even though some have gone it is not in our nature to forget them and even if we want to we just can't cause somehow they have been etched in our heart unknowingly, never to go. It doesn’t matter to us what's the difference between us but what we are to each other. This however is a story about a girl, who, although in her teens, young as she was for this sort of thing experienced a feeling similar to the one we call love and although she wasn’t the one to be so mushy and sappy yet she couldn't help forgetting him. By 'him' you would come to think that there would have been a boy, yet here we come to know that what we regard things in life most of them are untrue because you see she fell in love with her teacher. You must be horrified to know that who on earth falls in love with her teacher and that it's so barbaric but to me it is as obvious as the rain or thunderstorms. For a long time she hated him for whatever he did to her never knowing that a day would come when he would be the center of her life. If you would have tell this to her at that time she would have laughed outright at your face, disbelievingly. Then a day came when he meant everything to her and she didn't believe it, was it because she hated him at first or cause she didn't want to admit it we'll find it later but when he left her forever the world shattered around her like a glass thrown fiercely, its broken shards splintered on the floor and though she tried to collect them to make her world she soon found out that it would never be the same again. She now sits on the floor, a bloody mess collecting those jagged shards, sobbing and calling him again and again and again......
© Copyright 2007 Anguished Dreamer (maham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291816-Untitled