*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292095-My-commander
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Erotica · #1292095
Its about my master and my admiration
Staring blue azure eyes like ebbing mesmeric waters lure me without liberal will or decision.A conciousness more powerful and aware then my own.A will more fierce and audacious that permeates my mind holding its inhabitants captive.That is my commander.When he enters rooms in all lands he fills the space with mirth and joys never known before.Joys rising from my inner depths,never of my aquaintance but now for him they are my intimates.When he looks my way,spending time observing my movements and ways the hairs on my ivory neck stand and deliver like little soldiers.Even inert matter aware of his consuming presence.
And i freeze as he draws near wishing to forego my identity and flow into his soul for sheer awe and amazement.Tracing my brow,my lash,my cheek and rose lips with his eyes i feel I have been given existence.Revived from living graves and deaths of decades long.I often feel like a feline in his presence looking to sip some milk and find glorious submission on all fours to venerate and revere that which i cherish most.He keeps me in expectency,he keeps me in anticipation,he keeps me in agitation of him.All around things become a delectable haze and it is only him i am witness to and only him i subject to.I am riveted and life is vivid and breathing again and its colours and its wonders swirl in the depths of my hazel eyes.All of this before the pleasures and the spiritual renewal begins.All of this before miraculous changes and events occurs.The throbbing primitive drums of the sexes sound and interlocking movements unite the dancers.He is my Adam,the lustful,the indecent and the violater.I am his Eve,the vulnerable,the pure and the submissive.And women will always long for an Adam and men will always yearn for an Eve.I could sense my growing intoxication toward him,it frightened me but i was now his posession and his belonging.............(unfinished)
© Copyright 2007 crestfallen (crystalship at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292095-My-commander