*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293004-Bar-Hoes-and-hoes-in-general
by Virus
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #1293004
A revelation of great magnitude.
Bar Hoes and hoes in general



Okay some of you know my stance on hoes and some don't but I'll enlighten everyone. My brother always has to point out the hoes with the best line I've ever heard "shes hot but damn she smells like hot dogs" and we all laugh our ass's off but I guarantee ya it's true to some extent and in this post I'll explain why and I think you'll agree... Obviously they can be fun but honestly how can you have respect for the chick that just gave it up in the restroom to a dude after 3 drinks and a few "your hot" lines. I mean it's pretty cool from a guys perspective that they'll give it up after 4-5 $5.00 drinks (20-25 bucks for you slow people) when a decent hooker goes for $50 (so I'm told from a reliable source and no it's not me) You can always spot a hoe from the glance of the eyes that they give every guy in the room, to the amateur stripper clothing they wear with pride. In most cases they are a lot hotter than a hooker but jesus they're cheaper. How can this be? Well unlike hookers most hoes don't do it for the money they are after the attention and maybe a few free drinks too lol (which is kinda stupid if you need attention buy a dog or write rants on myspace bulletins lol). When I realize I've just been talking to a hoe I lose some respect for them and go into my I don't wanna treat this hoe too good mentality, because really there isn't any relationship possibilities there. Ever seen the guy who arrives at the party and is dating the girl who used to do gang bangs in the bathroom, you gasp and say "I'm glad I'm not that dude" "from what I can remember sex with her was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway" and then you go get with her anyways lol. Now I don't want this to persuade any hoes out there to have a lifestyle change because they do the world a service and besides if your not in a relationship hooking up with a hoe now and then is fucking awesome.. and that's it for this one but I'll leave you all with the quote I stole from my brother "shes hot but damn she smells like hot dogs"
© Copyright 2007 Virus (virus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293004-Bar-Hoes-and-hoes-in-general